A Second Thought (a taylor swift and ed sheeran fanfic)

Taylor's POV 

I stood in my dressing room attempting to brush the tangled mess that I called hair and silently cursing at the knots in my hair that refuse cooperate at all. I couldn't help but replay last night's
events over and over in my head. After the concert I went to club RED, just like any other night. I had heard about the Sweeran rumors and how everyone thought Ed and I were together. They did not really bother me because I knew the true story. As I arrived at club Red, an adorable, little girl approached me with the biggest smile on her face. Her smooth black hair was pulled up into a ponytail and the tips of her hair were spray painted red. Her small face seemed to be overtaken by freckles, but her piercing green eyes stood out from everything else.

"Hi my name is Anna I'm 6." she said cheerfully, clearly proud of her age and appeared to be very excited as her small body was trying to stay still. 

"Hi Anna I'm Taylor, nice to meet you" I said back to her as a small smile graced my lips.

"I know who you are," she said giggling, "Can you please sign this for me?" she asked as she held out my black RED tour t shirt in her hands.

"Sure honey" I told her as I began signing her shirt with my black Sharpie

"So taylor....." She began

" Yes Anna?"

"Can I go to your and Ed's wedding?"

My hand was frozen mid signature as it felt like the world had stopped turning. A sudden chill ran through my body as a certain ginger approached me and knocked me out of my daze.

"Taylor?........ Earth to Taylor?" He said laughing as be waved his hand in front of my face

" Huh?..... What?...... Oh hey Ed." I said nonchalantly and acting as if I wasn't mentally disrupted.

" Everything alright?" he asked as a look of concern crossed his face.

" Yea everything is fine." I said as a small blush crept up to my face. I turned away to make an
effort at hiding it. Ed made his way around the room to the groups of lucky fans, but I had other things on my mind. Me and Ed married? Just the thought of him and I together like that made my stomach do somersaults. I looked at him from across the room and smiled as he glanced my way. I honestly never thought about Ed that way before, but maybe, just maybe, there could be some possible truths to the rumors for once.