Playing Games

Ed's POV

I swear my life is a dream right now, this isn't reality. I'm going to wake up any moment and this will be nothing more than a once upon a dream situation, but it isn't, I'm actually dating Taylor, I can actually hold her in my arms and she won't disappear. She won't pop like a bubble like she has done so many times in my dreams. I...just...how....what is life anymore?

Taylor's POV

Is this really happening? I've never felt this way before. I've never been this happy before, and it's all because of Ed. I can tell already he is different then the rest. He shouldn't, but he has me up on this pedestal and calls me queen Taylor, no one else has ever called me that. Even when I told him that he has my heart and that he should try not to break it, he told me that he didn't deserve it but while he had it he would guard it and me with his life. How many girls get to hear that from the guy they are head over heals in love with? I'll tell you from experience not many, but oh my god he is perfect.

Ed is the kind of guy that I have always dreamed of and wanted to have. I....just...I don't know what to do with myself. I feel the butterflies and have this stupid grin plastered onto my face every time I see him. I really hope this last and Ed keeps me, if he doesn't I don't know what will happen, the end of the world possibly?

*3 days later*

Ed's POV

As I stand waiting in the dark dressing room and the only two things I hear are my frantic heartbeats and Taylor's angelic voice floating through the air. I hear the end of we are never ever getting back together and the crowd screaming. In a matter of minutes she will be back here, she may kill me for this but I will probably be to busy laughing to notice. Soon I hear a pair of heals heading this way as I trying to contain my excitement. I can see through the tiny crack in the dresser that I am hiding in Taylor has just walked in. After she has placed her black top hat on her vanity, she begins to walk toward the dresser. I am able to hear the small squeak as she turns the handle. It took everything in me not to jump out right then and there, but moments later the door swings open and,

    "Boo!" I yell once the door is fully open

    "Ahh!!!!" she screams while making the most priceless face as I take her picture.

    "Ed Sheeran!!!" she yells

    "That would be me." I attempt saying through the laughing fits going through my body.

    "I'm going to kill you." she says as she begins to chase me around the room.

    "Lets see you try swift!"

   As she continues to chase me around the room, I pause for a moment to catch my breath. When I look up again she is no where to be found. Seemingly out of no where I am attacked from behind and end up falling to the carpet floor.

    "I told you I'd get you." she says laying on top of me and basically pinning me to the ground, Taylor Swift always wins!" she yells.

    "Ok Swift you win." I tell her as I stare into her endless blue eyes

    "What do I win?" she asks playfully while biting her lower lip

    "Well I have an idea, close your eyes."

That's when I lean into her and feel her lips against mine. I will never get tired of this. I will never get tired of Taylor, of her lips, her crazy hair, her beautiful blue eyes, of her amazing voice, or her blinding smile. There is no one else on this earth that is like her, no one could ever even attempt to replace her.

Taylor's POV

Just because I won this round doesn't mean I wont get Ed back, oh and I have to delete that picture later too. Gently we pull apart and intertwine our fingers together.

    "That was a pretty good prize Mr Sheeran, maybe I should win at things more often." I say laughing as I sit in his lap and lean into his chest.

   "You may have won this round Tay but, I will win one way or another." he tells me as he strokes my hair.

    "We will see about that."

At that he cups my cheek and lifts my face up so our eyes meet.

    "I love you." he says

    "I love you too."

We lean in once more and find the bliss between us, nothing could make this moment more perfect or possibly ruin it.

    "Taylor it's almost....." I begin to hear from my doorway.

When Ed and I break apart I look up and see none other than my mom standing over us with shock all over her face.

I'm so sorry guys that I haven't updated in forever school has been hectic as anything and I'm just starting to learn how to drive and I go driving every Sunday so I will be ready in August to get my license.

I thank all of you for sticking with this story and supporting it. It has over 5,000 reads and 133 votes!!!

If you guys could comment a little more that would be great oh and
      BIG NEWS!!!!
when I am finished with this story I will be taking on another sweeran story along with a caskket story. (if you don't know what that is it's Beckett and castle from the ABC show castle) so yea a lot of people wanted a sweeran story and I really want to try a caskket story too so we will see how this goes :)

once again thanks so much!!! Vote, Comment, Tell others about my story!!!!

-xoxox swiftyforlife23 <3