The Needing, Wanting, and Feelings

Ed's POV

   "Cause all I know is we said hello and your eyes looked like coming home, all I know is a simple name and everything has changed."

     As Taylor and I finished out the last few notes of everything has changed, I really listened to the lyrics this time. Things really have changed between Taylor and I. Who would have thought in a million years that I would get to date the girl of my dreams.Everything seemed to be in slow motion when she looked over at me and I could see the sparkle in her eyes.Taylor Swift, Taylor Alison Swift is my girlfriend and I will do whatever it takes to keep it like that.

Taylor's POV

   I couldn't wait until the end of everything has changed tonight. I would get to hug Ed again and walk off backstage with him, but what my mom had said before on the tour bus still sits in the back of my mind.What would happen if Ed and I broke up and he ended up hating me after everything that we had been through together? I can't see a future without him in it. Without his amazing smile, his warm hugs, and God knows about his ginger hair. I need Ed in my life regardless of whether we are dating or just friends.After the final note of the song, I felt as if I was running through jell-o. Trying to get to Ed felt like I had to run a marathon to get to him.

  But when I finally felt his arms around me I didn't want him to let me go. I finally felt safe and whole instead of just being a single piece cast off to an unknown land.However, if we tried anything right here right now it would be in front of 55,000 screaming fans that would no doubt go into a frenzy then my mother would find out. So let's just say a kiss right here would not be a great idea. So I settled for the simple every night hug and walked back down the stage to go back stage.

Ed's POV

  Let me tell you something Taylor gives the best hugs no doubt, but I wanted more. However doing anything more would result in numerous repercussions in the morning so I just stuck to the hug. I wanted to get back stage so bad I wanted to kiss her and tell her how amazing she is. I want to be able to do that every day but only time will tell if I'm actually able to do that. When we finally got back stage I grabbed her and spun her around and she began laughing . God her laugh is so amazing.

  "Ed put me down!" she said while still laughing

   "As the queen commands" I say once more just as I had said earlier.

    "Ed I'm not a queen so you don't have to keep calling me one." she stated to me as she looped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.

   "But you are to me." I said to her

   I could see the tears starting to well up in her amazing blue eyes. Then she kissed me and I could feel the hot tears rolling down her face. Once she pulled away I wiped them away with my thumb.

    " I have to go but I will see you soon." she said

    " I'm gonna hold you to that Ms. Swift." I said laughing

    "Go ahead Mr. Sherran," she told me

    Then I kissed her once more before she had to go back out on stage.

     "Ill see you in club red." I told her

      "Its a date." she said

       I hugged her one more time, then she disappeared into the dim lighting of back stage to return once more to the stage. And of course the moment that she left I wanted her back in my arms.Now I only have to wait and hour and a half to hold her once more I can do it right? I mean I've waited this long I can wait one little hour. I would wait forever for Taylor, but luckily I don't have to. 

    Yay I finally updated!!!!
    I'm really happy with this chapter and I hope you guys like too.
    Maybe after lunch I will put another chapter up because I have nothing better to do today.
    So be prepared for more swerran feels today :)

     -xoxox swiftyforlife_23