Chapter Sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Her Fairy Tale Come True

October 6, 2011. Abord the Voyageur, Jed, Pia, Mama Victoria, Rizzi along with the wedding entourage and the wedding coordinator's team went to Bana Island. 

The beach house didn't stand alone anymore. Jed had turned it into a world-class private resort. There were lots of small villas to accommodate all of their guests. There were also more pools, Jacuzzis and other recreational facilities for everyone to enjoy. 

Tatay Solomon still managed the place along with his at least twenty local staff maintaining the beauty and cleanliness of their special place. 

Their guests were expected to start arriving the following day. 

The wedding coordinator's team started transforming the beach as the wedding reception area. They had also set up the wedding ceremony area near the sea shore. 

The chefs and cooks had also made their preparations for the dishes to be served for the rehearsal dinner, wedding eve dinner party. They were also in-charge of feeding the visitors from that very day until the wedding reception. 

Jed and Pia didn't want any stag party or bridal shower party. The wedding eve dinner party was all they wanted with their family, relatives and friends. 

That evening, they all had so much fun at the rehearsal dinner. 

When all their guests decided to retire, they decided to walk hand in hand barefooted by the beach just like the old times when they just met. 

"Happy," she asked him thoughtfully. 

"Of course, I am," he replied, hugging her and kissing her beautiful nose. "I love you." 

"I love you, too," she leaned back and replied. "You make this place a paradise. I love it here." 

"I love it here as well. It had been even more special to me when we had that week here," he said. 

"Our other guests would be arriving tomorrow," she said. 

He responded, "Yeah. And the following day after, as the sun sets, you'll be Mrs. Patricia Isabella Amanda Yñiguez." 

She kissed his lips, "I will be all yours and you will be all mine. I want us to have kids right away." 

Their lips might have been parted but there arms were still around each other and their foreheads were attached to one another. "I want that too. I want to have a big family with you. We are both an only child." 

She asked, "How many kids will we have then?" 

He answered, "As many as you can possibly give me. 

She asked further, "But what if I can't give you any child?"

He kissed her nose and assured her, "Then we'll have each other. We can also adopt." 

October 7, 2011. Friday. Most of their guests had also arrived. The Domingos had already arrived in secrecy. 

Jed, his mother and Tatay Solomon were the only few people who knew of their presence. 

Jed had allowed them to attend the wedding and see Pia but they had to do it in secrecy. 

Jed even set up hidden cameras on the room where Pia was to have her make-up and dress up during the wedding and on the reception venues so that they could have glimpse of Pia as they celebrated.