Not Invincible

No contextual matter contained within this book is to be rewritten, distributed, or reproduced without prior permission or approval of the author.

All Rights Reserved ®

Copyright©

Also, special thanks to crookedaydreamer for the beautiful cover. It's truly amazing <3

***

It happened years ago.
The accident, that is.

The year is 2045 and humanity as it was 30 years ago, no longer exists.

After the accident, everything changed.

The new energy plant was supposed to be the future. A lifetime supply of energy for everyone. Forever.

But then the accident happened.

Millions died.

The days after were pure misery. But then people began to change.

Some were granted powers of sorts, gifts of God. Our saviours. Our heroes.

Others simply...changed.

Some people called it the work of God, a miracle. Others called it evolution.

I, on the other hand, have a very different theory.

No one was granted powers, there were no "heroes".

There were no "villains".

We were all just abnormal mutations as the result of a freak accident. Monsters.

And I perhaps, was the worst of them.

I mean, they don't call me Nightmare for nothing.

***

A/N

WUT WUT WUT?! A THIRD BOOK? WHEN I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED HE FIRST TWO?
TALI, WHAT'RE YOU THINKING?!

Well, if that's what just went through your mind, then that's perfectly acceptable. I realise I'm like the laziest writer ever but this idea has been on my mind forever. I have a million others but I really needed to write this one and now I'm gonna start.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that little tease since this book will be coming soon, in late March perhaps.

Stay posted guys, you never know when I just might drop another update. And I'm not use talking about this book.

- Tali