Forever Indy (The Morticians Daughter Sequel)

"Look who's made themselves at home," Andy says, leaning against the door frame arms crossed over his chest and a smile playing on his lips. 

"Well I don't blame him, it's all homey," I pause, hands on hips and study the lodger, "should I shift him?" 

"Nah. This is home, isn't it?" Suddenly he's behind me and I'm looking up at his looming figure. He leans down and kisses me softly. I can feel his lips curving into a smile. 

"Well it is now."

Andy barks once. I look back at him on the couch.

"What you barking at boy?" Andy leans down on his front paws with his butt up in the air all playfully. I really hope you weren't thinking that human Andy was doing all thse dog like poses. 

"Andy it's us!" voices chorus through the door.

"Be there in a second!" Andy -human- responds.

"Not you! The dog!" Jake replies. I laugh and push Andy playfully towards the door. He answers it and in swarm four guys, all in black.

"Iris!"

"Come at me girl!" 

"Give her some air!" I am bombarded with voices and bone crushing hugs. 

"I do hope you know that I am around five foot three? I can't see anything but shoulders." My voice is all muffled. 

"Sorry. But you can't blame us, last time we hugged you, you weren't a well known little business woman!" CC pats my head playfully. 

"Not that well known," I murmer. 

"Well known enough for your advertisments to be on TV..." Jake points out. 

"Anywhosers, we wanted to wish the happy couple good luck in their new apartment. Hence the flowers." Ash gestured to Jinxx who's face was covered by a  tall stack of sun flowers. 

"I assume the bone is for Andy," I grin, looking at CC's full hand.

"Definately," he thrust the bone into Andy's hands and reached up and patted his head, "Don't dig it in the garden now." My dog barks, jealous. Jake stoops down and starts making a fuss of him. To which Andy laps at him affectionally.

"Think I might rather this Andy to you, dude, Jake says jokingly while looking up at Andy.

"Andy, what are you doing? Taking my place," Andy responds and as if understanding him my dog barked. Jinxx placed the flowers on a crappy coffee table I had gotten for really cheap. What? We've just moved in... Then we all saw how crappy and cheap it was seeing as with the weight of the sunflowers it collapsed. It's silent and we all just look at Jinxx. He holds his hands up in surrender and I just collapse laughing. My laughter must have been contagious because soon everyone sounded like they were finding it hard to breathe. My phone suddenly goes off, blaring Andy doing his Lightning Thunderstein scream. 

"Hello?" 

"Hi honey! Just wanted to see how you were getting on..." my Mom says over the phone.

"Going on grand."

"How's Andy is he settling in?" 

"I assume you mean the dog," I say pointedly.

"Well your boyfriend too," she quickly adds.

"They're getting on fine, we've got visitors at the moment." 

"Well I'd better not keep you. Let me know when would be a good time to pop around. Bye honey."

"Bye Mom." She hangs up and I turn back around to see Jinxx and CC lifting the coffee table out the door.

"I think someone is trying to steal my table..." I say, with a raised eyebrow. CC and Jinxx look back slowly and guiltly. 

"Ah come on, you even have to admit it looks horrible," Jinxx sounds guilty. 

"What if I said it was my favourite table ever?"

"Well then you'll have to find a new one, because this Satanic coffee table ruins the chii in the apartment," CC says, seeming confused at what he just said. 

"Chii?" 

"Isn't that the word for something out of place? I don't know!" CC sounds confused as hell.

"Anyway, it's moving out." they continue out the door. Andy walks over to me and puts his arms around me.

"Please don't tell me you actually liked that," he whispers to me. 

"Would it matter if I did?" and on that queue they come back it. Jinxx claps his hands together.

"Who's up for Batman?" 

Squashed up on the little couch and part of the floor I reminisce what has happened since my Graduation. As a present I toured with Black Veil Brides for Warped tour, which was an experience I will never forget. I now have so many people that  I idolise phone numbers. While touring I set up a tattoo movable parlour, of which I pulled a few strings and got thought how to ink. Someone saw my designs and asked me did I have a perminant settlement for my tattoos. When I said no they immediately gave me their card. When I got back home I rang the guy and he showed me around a building, saying I could rent it for my business and what not. So I took it. Hired Jesse, who now has graduated also and works for me between going to college. My business expanded over the next year, turning into not only a tattoo parlour but a place where you can print shirts and paintings. Whether it's one of my designs or a picture you can get it. Then my small waiting room expanded into a cafe. Then I bought the place off the guy and pow Indy Forever was born. The name... Yeah a BVB fan at Warped called Andy and I Indy so it kind of bloomed from there. A few months ago BVB came out with a new album which was amazing may I add. So they're due to go on a tour soon, which I am unable to attend because of my shop. That bit blows, but I've finally gotten to fulfil my dream right? So basically at a spur of the moment, when Andy and I were coming back from Indy's and we saw an apartment for sale. So what do we do? We buy it straight away. Bada bing bada boom, you're now up to date. Exactly a week away from where I first met Andy three years ago. 

Felt like five minutes. 

* * *

Sorry if the first chapter was not to your liking, it should get better.

Yes as you all requested a sequel to 'The Morticians Daughter.' 

Characters we all know and love are back.

Thank you to SceneSoCool who is that BVB fan who came up with Indy (; And the tattoo shop bit, I just expanded. So go fan her! She's amazing! *hugs* 

So please do let me know what you think.

*hugs*