0.4

i rubbed my temples to numb the pain. i closed my eyes and took a deep breath. okay taehyung concentrate. you got this. the answer is somewhere here all you gotta do is look for it. simple right?

i signed heavily. a pop quiz. i sometimes wonder if teachers liked seeing us suffer, as if it gave them pleasure to see their students in so much pain. these are the times i wish i had spent more time paying attention to the teacher rather than staring at her.

i looked up from my blank paper and stared at the back of her head, the head i grew so accustomed to look at. if you were to give me a pencil and a page i swear i could sketch the back of her head just by memory.

hani started to silently bang her head repeatedly on her table. i looked at her confused. is she okay? should i be worried? maybe i should call-- my thoughts were interrupted abruptly when she swiftly turned around.

our eyes only meet for a brief moment but holy crap i was lost in them. i could see the halo over her head and time stopped. maths exam forgotten about. everyone disappeared. all i could see was her. what was happening to me?

i could see her red luscious lips open and close but it never occurred to me that she was trying to say something. i was too captivated by her beauty to notice.

a sudden nudge from sephy made me snap out of my daze. i turned to face her, annoyance clear on my face. "she asked for a pen" sephy whispered.

oh. oH. right a pen. of course. why else would she talk to me? i shook my head to shake away my thoughts and extended my hand, handing her the only pen i had.

she smiled brightly. "thank you so much!" she exclaimed bowing several times to express her gratitude. i laughed. she really was so very cute.

"TAEHYUNG, HANI WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL THE CLASS WHAT YOU FIND SO FUNNY DURING THIS MATHS EXAM?"

oh shoot. now we're doomed. we so totally are doomed.

:::

progress has been made! also my chapters are slowly becoming longer & they made contact!!

-ruby.