Chapter 1 A deathly initiation

I woke up with my partner Kitmon on my lap. "Kiara we don't want to be late to our first day as detectives." I got dressed after taking a shower, I grabbed my digivice and walked out of my house. I walked down the street since my parents were asleep and I made my way to work. Me and Kitmon are going to be helping the Ruin Squad of the Armorvolve Security team. "I can't wait til we get there heck you might even make me digivolve am I right Kiara?" When we got to the building we saw the head of the Ruin Squad Ken Ichichoji talking to everyone about the initiation. "Listen you kids will be the next generation of detectives here at Armorvolve Security. So the initiation process is rather tough. You will use your digivices to open a portal to the digital world, you will form teams of 4 initiates. Whoever can make it to an exit point first gets the first pick of the dorm rooms." "Wait dorm rooms? I thought this was just a job." My partner said. " Ms. Azure please try to keep your partner under control, do I make my self clear?" "Yes sir investigator Ichichoji!" Everyone else was trying to keep in their laughter. "Back to what I was saying this will not be "just a job" this will be a training experience, think of this as an academy do you understand me?" "Yes Mr.Ichichoji." everyone said in unison.

We walked to the mess hall I was sitting across from a boy with a small grey wolf looking digimon. I decided to make the introductions. "Hi there my name is Kiara this little blue Fox is Kitmon." He looked at me with a small smile, he was about my height with blonde hair, and silver eyes. "Name's Mike,Kaiser it's a pleasure to meet you, this little wolf in my arms is Sahdishimon." The girl beside him had black hair. She had blue eyes, her partner looked like a porcupine. "Name's Ashley my partners name is Toximon." "Well its a pleasure to meet you guys. Wait why don't we form a team." They both smiled at the idea. "We'll call ourselves team DarkBlaze, everyone in agreement?" "I'm down." "Me as well." Our partners joined in on the declaration of our team. "Wait we need one more member." We saw a young man with short black hair holding a small blue,and orange digimon. "Hey you with the blue digimon want to be part of our team." He ran over to our table. "Sure name's Jake the little ball of blue in my arms is Kinomon." He put his arm in on our decreeing of our team,as did his partner. "From here on out we are Team Shining Blaze of the Ruin Squad investigation team." "YEAH!" We all yelled we fell asleep in the pre set area for the initiates.

HEY THERE BOYS AND GIRLS!! I know it's been ages since I've made a chapter of any digimon book of mine but I think you'll love this one as always Hold on tight boys and girls it's gonna be a bumpy ride BYEEEE!!