Chapter 14

Merida POV

I realised what I had done, I didn't regret it but I knew it was wrong. Hiccup pushed me away "what are you doing? You know I'm in love with Astrid" I felt like he was yelling at me.

Of course then Jack came along and made it worse "I don't mean to add to list of problems but Astrid seemed pretty mad when she saw you" Hiccups jaw practically dropped to the ground.

"She was here, she saw Merida, she thought" all half sentences from Hiccup only meant he was speechless which was a rare thing he usually knew what to say.

"I'm so sorry" I half lied I wasn't sorry it happened I was sorry he didn't feel the same way, I mean after all, I was here not Astrid, I was the one fighting by his side not her.

"I guess you were just a bit caught up in the victory, just to make it clear though, I love Astrid, I can't help it" Hiccup stopped for a moment "you girls get going back to the workshop, Jack you're going to help me find milady" he finished.

Jack opened a portal for me and Punzie before they flew off together. "I can't believe you actually did that, I mean I know you like him but you know how much Astrid means to him" Punzie sounded disappointed in me. I was used to the sound of someone being disappointed in me, I heard it a lot from my mother.

"Ye know yer right, I don't know what I was thinking" I said before stepping through the portal.