Chapter 21

Jack POV

"WHAT!?" Astrid yelled I think she surprised herself because almost instantly after she apologised. "Astrid it's ok we'll get it back, I promise" I said before realising that Hiccup looked just as distressed.

"Snowflake, you got your powers under control, remember what I told you" I turned to face the rest of the group taking charge. "Guys grab your weapons and you dragons, we're going to find Viggo and your Dragon Eye"

That seemed to calm Astrid and Hiccup down a little bit "your right Jack" Hiccup said heading towards Astrid, probably to calm her down. "Hehe, you heard him guys, I'm right" I returned to a slightly more childish me.

"So what's your plan?" I heard someone ask but had no idea who it was. "Grab your stuff I'll be back in a minute, North gimme a snow globe" he handed me two, one to get to where I was going and one to get back.

~time skip~

I saw the campsite and made myself invisible to everyone and to test I had done it right I walked in front of one of the guards. He didn't see me so I continued to walk through the campsite.

"I'm here to see Viggo" one man said

"What's it about?" The guard asked

"I've hidden the dragon eye like Viggo asked, figured he would want to know where" as he said that the guard stepped aside letting the man through. I quickly followed him into the tent.

I was surprised to find that the man I had just followed was the only one there. He waited as if he knew that Viggo was on his way so I continued to wait.

A few hours passed before another man entered the tent "Viggo the Dragon Eye..." The man started before Viggo interrupted. "I hear you've hidden it well my friend" he sounded calm.

The man who was clearly nervous to speak to Viggo shuffled a little before replying "yes, it's on the dragon riders island, they won't think to look there, under one of the huts I can show you on this map I made"

I tried to get closer but I realised the only way for me to see the map was to stand right behind them. I didn't want to risk them finding out I was there so I stepped back and waited for the right moment to get out.

It wasn't long before a guard entered the tent "we searched all the islands near the dragon riders island, they've vanished" he reported before leaving giving me the perfect opportunity to leave.

Once I was alone opened a portal back to the workshop. "I found out where they're hiding the Dragon Eye" I said forgetting I was still invisible.

"Jack"

"Yeah Snowflake?"

"You're invisible" I could see Merida and Anna laughing. I made myself visible "better?"

"Yeah" Elsa smiled. I love the way she smiles and the way her beautiful blue eyes sparkle as she giggles "JACK!"

"Ohmygodwhatshappening?" I questioned too quickly. Elsa giggled again "you were deep in thought, what were you thinking?" She asked.

"Well little Snowflake, I was thinking about how beautiful you are and how your eyes sparkle when you laugh" I replied very flirtatiously.

This chapter took a bit of a cheesy turn but that's what happens when I decide I want a Jelsa moment in my story. Hope you enjoyed it and continue to enjoy what I write :)