Chapter 18

Hiccup POV

I was glad that Merida couldn't follow me I could practically hear her judging Astrid for not being here. I got distracted long enough for a net to hit me and Toothless.

We landed on the ship and was about to be captured when the net tore and Toothless got free. "Need a hand?" Astrid said helping me out of the net "figured we could use some more dragon riders" she finished.

I saw that she had brought Ruff, Tuff, Snotlout, Fishlegs, Gustav, Eret, Spitelout, Bucket, Mulch and Heather all on their dragons. They fired on the ships until there was only one left which had started retreating.

"I think I saw Drago heading towards the dome" Astrid said landing next to me. We instantly flew to the dome to find Drago trying to break in.

"Drago" I shouted as I landed.

Elsa POV

We could hear Drago trying to break in, the only reason he hadn't so far was because Jack and I had frozen the dome shut. "Drago" we heard Hiccup yell distracting Drago.

"What is he doing?" Jack asked

"I'm sure he's not stupid enough to try taking him on alone" I assured him. It was only then that we realised that we couldn't hear them anymore.

Astrid POV

Stormfly shot another spine at Drago pinning him to the nearest tree "Hiccup we have to do something now" I said.

I had turned around for seconds and in those few seconds Drago had freed himself. He was aiming a small knife at Hiccup, I could tell that it was sharp enough to wound if not kill him.

The knife started to fly through the air and by instinct I pushed Hiccup out of its way. Next thing I knew Stormfly had retaliated by shooting several spines at Drago hitting him several times and he was lying on the floor.

"Astrid, why did you do that?" Hiccup asked.

"You might love Merida but" I started before he interrupted me with a passionate kiss "what was that for?"

"That was because I love you milady" he smirked. I couldn't help but smile back at him "you're hurt, Punzie can fix that for you" he added.

I looked at where the knife had hit me and Hiccup was right I was injured "okay" I tried to get up but it hurt "help me up then" I added. Once I was up I punched Hiccup in the shoulder "that was for making me think you loved Merida" I then kissed him "and that's for, everything else"

Hiccup smiled and half carried me half helped me walk back to the dome. He put me down and opened the dome "hey Blondie, a little help here" I said as soon as the dome was open enough to see who was there.

"Astrid, what happened?" She asked as she ran over to me. She started placing her hair on my wound and I blacked out.