Chapter 32

This is the last chapter of this story hope you enjoyed it

Astrid POV

I woke up after the nightmare had done its work "Hiccup?! HICCUP?!" I heard a groaning from just around the corner. I ran to see jack waking up "what in the name of Thor happened?" I asked him hoping he would know.

"We faced our fears and beat them, not entirely sure how that one happened considering all of you died in my dream" he sounded confused.

"Maybe in your nightmare you weren't meant to save us but accept that we have to fight our own battles with or without you" I replied before we heard someone else waking up. Merida.

We ran over to make sure she was alright "what happened to you anyway?" Jack asked.

"They killed Hiccup right in front of me and they had Stormfly killed" I mumbled. Knowing it was all a nightmare made me feel a little better, I just had to wait for Hiccup to wake up "how about you princess?"

"Me dad had died so I was tha queen an someone kidnapped me brothers and me mam threatening te kill 'em" she paused "obviously I rescued 'em and had tha guilty people arrested" she smirked.

Next to wake up was Punzie and Flynn. Punzie said she was recaptured by Gothel and Flynn lost Punzie. Then it was Heather who had supposedly teamed up with Dagur to kill Hiccup because he had let Ryker take the Dragon Eye which led to the death of Windsheer.

I ran over to Hiccup who was still twitching in his sleep. Come on Hiccup please just wake up I thought before Jack yelled over "Elsa's up" I nodded and waited with Hiccup overhearing how Elsa's nightmare was her kingdom being attacked and her accidentally killing Anna.

"Well hello m'lady" I looked down to see Hiccup was waking up "thank Odin you're alright" I smiled before kissing him.

"Now, where's Pitch?" I asked angrily. "I think by us all waking up front he nightmares we've weakened him look" Jack laughed as he captured a tiny Pitch in a tiny ice cage "he's not getting out of that any time soon"

We had done it. The Awesome Eight had defeated Pitch Black and he wasn't going to be coming back any time soon.