Chapter Eleven

I can't sleep. I'm not sure if it's excitement or if it's because Wesley is in the house and I'm nowhere near him. To be honest, tonight was the best night I've had in a long time. Not only because I finally feel like I'm acting my age, but because I got Wesley to admit that he cares. I guess because he's labeled as this player boy, yet he admitted to caring about my feelings. So really what could be better than hearing that someone cares about you?

I rolled onto my side. There was no way I was going to sleep tonight. My thoughts drifted back to how Wesley slyly led me into that room at the party. I should be taking more risks like that, because that was what this whole thing was about. Experiencing everything teenagers go through.

That includes sneaking into guest bedrooms and running the risk of getting caught.

Call me crazy, but that's exactly what I'm going to do. I can't help but think this'll be good for us. Wesley is always taking risks for me, so for once I'm going to take one for him. Plus if I get caught in his room, more blame will be put on me than him. I walked over toward my door and peered down the hall to where the guest room was.

Austin's room was next to mine while my parent's room was on the other side of the hall next to the bathroom. I crept past Austin's room as stealthy as I could. The boy sleeps like the dead, but he has a habit of sleep walking after he drinks. I took a small step and the floorboard creaked. I wasted no time and bolted toward where Wesley was sleeping.

I found Wesley exactly how I thought I would. He was sound asleep on his bed, mouth slightly open stomach up. I sat down gently on the bed. Initiating things will be much easier if he stays sleep. I straddled his waist and placed butterfly kisses on his bare chest. I smiled as he sighed. "Paige…" My name came out a quiet whisper from his lips. I moved my lips of to his neck and began to kiss. He moaned, but didn't wake.

"What do you want me to do Wes?" I asked in the huskiest voice I could muster. I ran my hands over his abs and kissed his chest again.

"Lower…" He murmured. I kissed around his belly button. "Lower." He said again. That was when I stopped. If I kept going, I'd be following that light trail of hair that lead to the treasure inside Wesley's pants. It's no big deal, it was just another lesson. C'mon Paige, you can do this. It’s no big deal

Who am I kidding, I know perfectly well what's there! I can do this.

Taking a deep breath, I put my hand down Wesley's boxers. A loud groan erupted from him.

 Okay, focus Paige. What do the girls in the locker room say to do next?  This isn't going to go smoothly if I can't see what I'm doing. I slid his pants down as far as I could. One thing I was certain of was that Wesley was well endowed. Even though I didn't have much to compare him to, or anything for that matter, I knew this size wasn't common. The rumors were true.

It's now or never. Taking a deep breath, I slid my hand up and down his length. Wesley let out a loud moan and I pressed my lips to his. I kept moving my hand when his eyes popped open.

"Paige-what the he-." I kissed him hard on the mouth. His voice was loud, and if he kept yelling, someone would surely barge in. Wesley brought his hands up to cup my face. I never stopped moving my hand. He groaned into my mouth.

"God, Paige…" His voice trailed off. He froze and his body went stiff. I knew what was coming next, and so did he. He tried to move my hands, he tried to shift away from me, but I wouldn't let him. My mouth covered his in an attempt to silence his loud moan as he reached his peak.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I'm really sorry Paige." Wesley apologized once again, as I used a Kleenex to clean off my hands. He had a sheepish look on his face. Imagine that, Wesley Stromberg embarrassed.