Mating Calls

"Scratch the no sex thing... Lmao! So here you go!"

I NEED AN EDITOR!

This chapter is rated R for r u ready for some titties!

Sage's third person POV

✓-✓-✓-✓-✓-✓- ✓-✓-✓-✓-✓-✓

Sage watched his perfect, sexy as hell mate; sleep in the plastic hospital chair with her head rested on the edge of her mother's bed. She looked peaceful but he knew she had to be uncomfortable. Sage got out of the chair he sat in, going out of the room to look for Grayl. The halls were mainly empty except for a few stray nurses. When Sage finally found a desk he stopped and waited for the middle aged woman to get off the phone. She looked worried so he knew he didn't want to say anything to disturb her. When she finally finished, she looked up at him and put on a smile.

"I was wondering if you knew where your alpha was." He asked.

"Actually I was just on the phone with his mate. She said he was on his way here to talk to Balcas alphas daughter. Is there anything I can get you, hon?" She asked.

"My mate needs a bed please, she is sleeping but her position doesn't look very comfortable." The women nodded and got up, going around to his side. She opened a door across from the desk that held a few extra beds, blankets and pillows. She put two pillows and three blankets on the bed then wheeled it out to him. "Thank you very much."

"Don't mention it, Hon!" She waved then sat back down at her desk. Sage got about half way to the room when he heard the alphas voice calling to him. He turned around to find a nervous and panicked looking alpha.

"Hello, young alpha. Is your mate awake?" His voice shook and his eyes seemed to constantly dart around, as if searching for a danger that was invisible. Sage narrowed his eyes.

"No, I was just taking this bed to her so she wouldn't be sore in the morning. Why, is something wrong, Grayl?" Sages mind began to search for any reason that the alpha would be searching for his mate. He came up with millions.

"Yes, umm... I don't know how... but... the Balca Alpha knows your here and he is demanding his daughter and mate be returned. He is threating my pack." Sage growled and walked quickly to the room his mate rested in, forgetting the bed were it sat. The alpha followed behind him. "Don't fret; I would never do that to any female. But I need to know how the Alpha found out that you and your mate are here."

"How do know he wasn't bluffing, he wasn't lying to you?!" Sage became angrier by the minute. The Alpha backed away from him and shook his head.

"He knew, trust me! I didn't take the bluff at first. But the more I denied it the more he started to go nuts. Killed two of his own warriors trying to prove a point. I told him that I knew what he did to his mate and that if... IF I had her I wouldn't give her back to him. He said if I didn't return them both he will attack our village." Sage sighed and continued into the room. Abalayne was still asleep but her mother was wide awake. She was running her hands through her hair and humming a simple lullaby.

"Excuse me." Her eyes went up and met with Sages. She smiled and waved her hand at him motioning for him to move forward. He walked further into the room until he could put his hand on Abalaynes back. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. Sore as hell, but I'll live. Thank you so much Sage, for saving her. If you hadn't of gotten to her first he would have and... Well it wouldn't have been good." She took a deep breath and leaned her head back.

"Um.... excuse me... Luna? I need to ask you something about your daughter." Grayl asked. She nodded. "Does your daughter have a mark? Any type of mark?"