(Chapter 1) The start of the Betrayal

PERCY'S POV

I was walking down the hill with a ring on my hand. I have already recruited about 50 demigods and ask Athena for her permission for marrying Annabeth and she agreed. And now today is the day that I'm going to propose to her. I'm already at the Athena cabin when Malcom nervously opens the door.

"Hey Percy, hows your quest?"

"Great!!! I've just recruited about 50 demigods and also I've got your mom's permission for marrying Annabeth." I said smiling.

"R-really?!" He said while stuttering.

"Yup" Popping the 'p'

"Oh cool, so you know where's my Wise girl? I haven't seen her for weeks! I miss her so Much"

"Uh Percy are you sure you want to talk to Annabeth?"

"Of course."

"(sigh) Okay she's at the campfire but don't say that I didn't warn you. You might not gonna like it" he said before closing the door of their cabin.

I was walking towards the camp fire when I noticed that there was no one in camp. It was so quiet. Thats odd. I thought to myself Where are the campers?I'm sure that they must be here somewhere

Suddenly I saw a familiar blond sitting at one of the logs at the campfire which i assume was my Wise Girl with a boy with the same age as me with golden blond hair. I also noticed that everyone in the camp was cheering and laughing at them. I quietly sat behind the bushes and what I heard kills me the most.

"Oh Nick your the most powerful demigod that has ever walked in earth. I don't care about Percy anymore, he might be dead for Hades sake!! But I'm glad that you're here. your the best Fiance a girl could ever had.!"then she kissed him passionately and he also kissed her back. Tears were falling down my cheeks as I saw the girl that once loved me kiss some son of Apollo and what's worse is that she is already engaged to him. I looked at the ring in my hand. With a heavy sigh, I gathered my courage and stood up clapping slowly. The campers were shocked. Chiron, who was watching the scene the whole time with a smile on his face like that the boy was his best student ever.

"Congratulations Annabeth. Wow what a nice Welcoming gift. So tell me was holding up the sky, saving YOU a hundred times, fighting with YOU to save our comrades and most of all FALLING to TARTARUS with you wasn't enough?!! I 'm so disappointed with you right now. I was only gone for 7 weeks. 7 WEEKS!! ANNABETH!! 7 WEEKS!!! I also went to your mother to gained her permission for marrying you but I guess that it was only a waste of my precious time."

As I said that I threw the ring worthy of Hephaestus into the camp flame. The flame rose 10 feet up in the air with black, red, and purple resembling the emotions that I'm feeling right now before settling down.

"P-p-percy Please! I thought you were dead! You've been gone for so long that I thought some monster killed you and you were no longer here. Please!! PERCY FORGIVE ME!" she cried.

I laughed an emotionless and cold laugh. "What a lame excuse for a daughter of Athena. Honestly Beth I thought you were Athena's smartest not to mention favorite child! Guess I was wrong. You are DUMBER than any other child of ATHENA I'VE ENCOUNTERED and probably the dumbest! Wow. And I seem that almost ALL of you enjoyed the scence eh?! Well I hope you two will have a nice wedding on TARTARUS and advance Congratulations." I said it. I was barely holding the tears and after I've finished that long speeched I ran away. Away from camp. away from the betrayals. Away from this Wicked world. As i gather the stuff I needed in my cabin i ripped apart every picture of us. I don't want to remember those memories. I quickly ran and put a note at the door of the big house:

Dear camp Half-Blood,

Thank you for being a safe haven for the times I needed. Sorry for being the worst and probably the lousy leader you've ever had.
Don't even try looking for me because the Percy you once knew is finally gone.

with a heavy heart,
PERSEUS JACKSON

I petted Peleus the dragon and said my final words to this place of betrayal."Guard the camp for me okay buddy?" Then I looked up at the cabins and silently whispered "I'm not the innocent boy PERSEUS JACKSON anymore. That boy Is now DEAD"