(Chapter 5) I have been Adopted.

Percy's Pov

I open my eyes and saw a bright light. I blink again and again trying to adjust my eyes and what it seems like a couple of minutes I could finally see again. I was in a bed. My arms and legs have bandages around them. Weird. Wait!! Why am i in bed? Did i fall into Cocytus? Am I dreaming?

"No silly your not dreaming"
I immediately turn my head to the person who answered my question. My eyes watered as I saw my twin sister standing outside with a smile on her face.

"Oopps did I said the last question out loud?" I asked.

"Yes yes you did" she replied.

"And before you freaked out, your at my house."she said quickly after she saw the panic look on my face.

"Your house?"

"Yeah. I usually live here alone but from time to time they visit me when they're bored."

"Who's they?" After I asked the question a knock was suddenly heard at the door.

"Ciera?"

My blood froze. I knew that voice. But it can't be. I thought I killed him. But then again I'm in Tartarus so that's that.

"Come in"my sister replied.

The door slowly opened. I felt my blood boiling inside my system. There stood my evil grandpa Kronos. The one who I killed in order to prevent World War III. I immediately growled at him.

"What are you doing here?!"I sneered at him. He flinched but not enough. His eyes shown sadness and pity but most of all happiness.

"Bro I know this is hard to believe but Grandfather helped me. He change. He's not the bad guy that we defeated years ago. And a-a-actually." I cut her off. I was so totally confused but at the same time angry.

"What do you mean Cj? He is a bad guy!!" I shouted at her.

"No he is not!! He helped me Perseus. He helped me get over the pain. The heartbreak but most of all he help me about the betrayals I received." She shouted backed at me.

"W-w-what do you mean?"

"He adopted me." She simply replied.

"What?" Now I'm completely confused. She sigh. The looks on her face was clearly enough to know that she was internally debating whether or not she would tell me the truth. But after a few moments her expression change. Then she started telling me her story from the the part where Zeus thought she killed Miranda to the part where she was banished here to Tartarus. And to the adoption of Kronos and to the trainings she does for the last 3 years. After that long explanation, I almost fell out of my bed because of the information I had just received. My mind was overly thinking of different scenarios and possibilities. Racing a hundred miles per hour.

"Hey bro. Gaia to Percy are you there?"

"Uhhh what?"

"I was just wondering If you want to meet my new family? I knew that they are all here. They are at the living room. So want me to introduce you to them?" She asked clearly knowing that my brain just exploded from the facts she had given me.

"S-sure" i stuttered.

Her smile brighten. "Well what are you waiting for? Let's go." She grabbed my arm but I protested first.

"Hold on!!"

"What is it Perce?"

"What am i going to do? I'm still covered with bandages. And I look like a mummy." After I said that I immediately pouted.