(Chapter 2) Falling to Tartarus

PERCY'S POV

After I said those words I was flashed to Olympus to be greeted by 14 Olympians arguing in front of me. Zeus and Hera arguing about not loyal and always cheating on her. Artemis and Apollo arguing about who is older. Hephaestus and Ares arguing about Aphrodite. All those are common for me cause they always argue In meetings. But what surprise me that my dad wasn't here arguing with Athena. I cleared my throat and all the arguing stop.

"Lord Zeus why did you summon me here?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"Ah..... Perseus Jackson, you are here today because we gods decided that you are too powerful and must be eliminated." He boom. I rolled my eyes Drama queen. Seriously I mean what the name of my uncle. My fatal flaw is PERSONAL LOYALTY for Hades sake!! And now he wants to kill me. Wow my uncle is such a paranoid not to mention a super pain in the ass. I thought to myself. I guess It's better than nothing. All my friends betrayed me except Thalia, Nico, Clarisse, Chris and Leo.
"Okay all in favor of eliminating this demigod?" Ask Zeus. To my surprise only Hera, Hestia, Hades,the twins and wait for it Athena!! didn't raised their hands. Hermes on the other hand was force to raise because of the glare his father gave him. "Any last words Perseus? Or do you have anything to declare?"

"Yes, I declare that all of you to rot on TARTARUS!!!" afer I said that I made an orb with a trident made of ice. (I've discovered that I have this kind of power after we went on the quest to save Thanatos.) "This is my souvenir for all of you" handing them the orb after a couple of minutes the ground shook, opening a way to Tartarus and once again I was falling down to the horrible pit.

•••Bob says hello Timeskip•••

While I was falling I had plenty of time processing what horrible luck I have.

After about a million years pass away I finally Hit the ground. Sharp glass stuck on my back as I looked at the red and black sky. I remember the happy me memories I had with my friends up there. A smile was seen in my weary face. But it was later replace by a sad smile with tears falling down my cheeks. Memories of betrayal suddenly appeared destroying those happy memories with my friends. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a familiar voice Said:

"Brother?"