Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Huh yeah, it's been great." Kai replied looking uncomfortable. There were a few more moments of silence and I looked around awkwardly. Eri ran her fingers along Kai arms and I stared at her with my mouth agape.

"So Kai who hid you away from me for so long?" Eri asked. I was drinking out of a juice box and continued to suck on the straw to distract myself.

"Uh, her Eri is it?" Kai began I had been looking down but looked up when he spoke.

"Yeah?" Eri asked in a flirtatious tone.

"I'm actually dating someone." Kai said with a grin.

"WHAT!?" Sora, Yuna, Haruki, Eri and myself all exclaimed in unison I spat out some of my juice due to the shock.

"Yeah." Kai replied as he got to his feet and sat beside me slinging his arm over my shoulders. "I'm dating Miyuki, aren't I Miyu-chan?" Kai asked, I blushed, he had remembered the nickname he had given to me and then I realised what was going on.

"Huh? Wait what?" I asked looking at everyone, Eri looked mad.

"Remember? I asked you out." Kai stated.

"No you did-"I began but Kai cut me off as he placed his free hand underneath my chin.

"Don't say that Miyuki, you'll hurt my feelings." Kai said in an unusual tone as he pouted.

"Who said you could date Miyuki?" Haruki asked sounding overly defensive.

"I didn't know there was somebody I had to go through." Kai stated with a smirk.

"I kissed her first!" Haruki exclaimed, I could feel my face heat up.

"YOU WHAT!?" Yuna exclaimed.

"Second times a charm." Kai stated.

"HUH!?" Eri exclaimed.

"Oh, I feel left out, every guy in this group has kissed Miyuki apart from me." Sora said.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Yuna and Eri shouted in unison.

"Hey, hey chill out I was just kidding, besides I'm not even interested in Miyuki that way, I liked someone else." Sora stated. I could see Yuna's tough face drop slightly. Haruki and Kai were both still glaring at each other.

"I bet my kiss was heaps more romantic." Kai said just to add fuel to the fire.

"Huh?" I asked, my face heating up even more.

"How about we let Miyuki decide." Haruki said in a dark tone.

"Uhhh! I just remembered! I need to be somewhere!" I shouted as I jumped to my feet and ran for the door before I left I heard Sora say.

"Now look what you've done, you've both have scared her off."

That was so awkward... I thought to myself clasping my hands in front of my chest and then dropping them so they were clasped in front of my waist. I was grateful when the bell rang and realised it was nearly the end of the day. My last few classes seemed to drag on for a while until I realised that today was the last day of school, it was nearly the winter holidays. Once I got out of class I was in a bit of a daze and slightly shocked, Kai came over to me and rested his elbow on my shoulder, looking down at me.

"So what's wrong?" Kai asked.

"Huh? Oh no nothing I just realised it's the winter holidays now, so much has been going on I didn't even realise that holidays were coming up." I replied.