Chapter 13- Sapphire

I woke up at about eight thirty to get ready. I walked downstairs to get my breakfast. Once I reached the second to last step when I froze in my tacks. Why was the TV on? I turned it off last night before I went to bed, and my dad was on a business trip. I looked down to see IKE! Ike was sitting on my couch, casually playing Super Smash Bro's on my Wii U!

"Ready?" Ike asked me. Not even looking away from his game.

"NO! I just got up! What are you doing in my house?" I exclaimed.

"I came to pick you up, duh." He said, his game finishing. He looked back at me with a victorious smirk. He won Supper Smash.

"Give me thirty minutes." I grumbled angrily. I ran back upstairs, locked my door, and got ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready?" Ike asked. It had been thirty minutes and we're about to leave.

"Yeah, one thing though, if we come face to face with this cat, what do I do?" I asked. I only knew karate, which might be a problem if we come face to face with a mad, evil cat. Ike handed me two slim blades with leather straps at the top.

"These are assassin blades," Ike said, hooking the straps on my arms. "I know you know karate, so use normal attacks, but watch out for the blade." He then hooked some small blades on the tip of my boots.

"So fight like normal, but use the blades?" I asked.

"Yup, pretty much." Ike answered. Then we got in his car and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About two hours later, we arrived at the alley the cat lord used as home

base. Ike put his hand on the hilt of his sword, ready to it use it. We walked in and I couldn't believe my eyes. This place was a lot bigger on the inside.