Chapter 17-Meeting Rosie....

*Oliver's POV*

"WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT!?!?" I yelled at Dani

"She was drugged and high on those drugs, she couldn't control herself"She defended

Dani had just finished telling me that while Ivy was in the hospital she told Jake about the night I couldn't remember but couldn't get away from.

"Yah well I was drunk and high that night butyl Jake forgive me for that?!" I screamed

I was so screwed. If Jake found out then it was goodbye world! Hello grave!

No thanks.

"Oliver I'm sorry. You have to hide until Ivy calls and says she's calmed Jake down. It may sound stupid but-"I cut Dani off

"No it's not" I complained. This was not how I wanted to spend my Saturday."Jake deserves to know I just didn't know how I was gonna tell him. He would've been angrier if we waited but...Your right. Where are we going?"

"Downtown" She responded

"Why there?"

"cause the statue of liberty was to far now we should go. He might be looking for you right now."

Great.

Not only was my best friend angry and probably looking for me-no that's never enough- he had to have emotion controlled super strength to go with it.

"Let's go" I said and grabbed my car keys

"What are those for?" She asked

"Um how are we going to get downtown?"

"Flying? If Jake see's your car he'll know where you are."

"Whats the point of having a car if you can't even drive it?"

"you don't drive your car you look and admire it."

"you just don't understand the bond between guy and machine"

She walked past me to my living room muttering something about boys being a curse from Hogwarts or something and she walked out the door and into my backyard waiting for me.

We made sure no one was watching and we flew into the air.

A few minuets later we were downtown looking at all the tall buildings and the street art. Dani lead me to this bakery she said had he best deserts and breads in the world (I think she said it was called Óla Bakery)and we grabbed a table and sat by the window. A few minuets later a waitress came and took our orders. She left to grab our food and in less then 3 minuets she was back.

After that Dani and I walked around, I showed a few of my favourite spots in the city that Jake didn't know about, we went to the movies, it was a lot of fun.

Now before any of you start saying Aw! I ship it! Let me make one thing clear.

I am not dating Dani.

No way.

She is just a friend.

no more.

Besides after my encounter with Grace I don't think I'm gonna date anyone for a while.

Some how we ended up sitting on park swings just talking.

When the explosion happened.

At the base of one of the taller buildings in the city someone lit a bomb and the building was now on fire.

"Let's go" Dani yelled running from the swing set.

"Wait" I called

"What!?"