Chapter 1- High school

Six. There were only six of them against an entire country, and yet somehow they were winning....

__________________

Oliver Todd alway thought that the biggest problem he would have in high school would be finals . Little did he know that it would get worse then it already was being at the "middle of the food chain" and all, he couldn't even imagine being at the bottom. Whoever is, he put pity on...

Oliver was sometimes considered the school punching bag, maybe not as often as some people are but still his friends just loved pulling pranks on him and other members of the ice hockey team. The sport itself was considered so Canadian that if you were on the team or involved with the team at all people tended to make fun of you for some really racists shit.

Oliver was smart but only when he wanted to be, if you caught him when he was in a strange mood then pulling out a camera would probably be your best method of self-defence. His grades were good unlike his social life, and his bright blue eyes could either be full of seriousness or stupidity, he always managed to have his dirty blond hair in a mess even with the buzzcut (don't ask how know one really knows), he was tall but not super tall maybe like 5'10, and aside from that he was a pretty normal guy.

He was walking towards his locker in the now empty hall way

Great! Late for class, thats what I get for letting myself be locked in the cafeteria... again. He thought, he quickened his pace grabbed his stuff from his locker and "walked" to the french classroom.

please don't get me in too much trouble please! Oliver silently prayed as he turned the nob to get in. He was smart enough to go in when the teacher wasn't looking and rather then quickly walking to his desk he turned himself so that it looked like he was leaving.

"And just WHAT? do you think your doing Mr.Todd" Mme screamed at him.

"W-well uh.. You see I forgot my pencil case in my locker an I didn't want to disturb the class so I just-"

She put up her hand and silenced him "I don't want to hear it Mr .Todd you can borrow a pencil from someone else now will you please sit down!"

He nodded his head and when he made it back to his desk he smirked to himself in accomplishment for tricking the teacher.

Yes! Point one Oliver! He mentally congratulated himself.

---------------------------------------------------

It was the end of the day when Oliver started packing his bag as the basket-ball jerks came down the hall pushing him over and knocking his stuff out of his hands and calling him rude names. They all walked away laughing at there deed for the day as Oliver began picking his stuff up when a familiar face came and helped him out.

"Here man" Jake said handing Oliver the leftover books. Jake White was kinda tan but not really, he was tall probably around 6ft something. Jake had dark brown eyes and brown hair that no matter what always had some kind of hair-jell in it,(if you hit the top of his head his hair doesn't move). He gets decent grades, his girlfriend was the worlds biggest Diva, not helping the stereotype that no matter what cheerleaders are mean and girly, and his best friend that he can always count on is Oliver (and let me tell you the feelings are mutual between the two) Aside from that the only other details you need to know about Jake; he always wears to much of that stupid axe spray, he's captain of the school soccer team, and he can either be the worlds biggest jerk, strangely weird, or he can smarten up when he wants to.

"Thanks bro" Oliver responded taking the books from Jake. Jake was wearing his letterman jacket and when the sleeves were rolled up a bit you could see burn marks from something. Oliver noticed and couldn't help but comment