Chapter 22- Blinded....

*Oliver's POV*

I couldn't move.

Rosie?

But...

I wanted to go over there and punch her for leading me on. But my instincts told me 'don't hit a girl'.

I was starting to hate that rule.

"Roslyn" Dani said with poison in her voice.

"Daniella" Rosie said with a grin on her face, one of the guys wearing the F.B.I uniform walked up to her and handed her a file. "Daniella Arruda, straight A student, captain of the track team and member of the Harry Potter Fangirls club, you've got almost perfect attendance, your birthday is March 14, and you live with your mother and grandfather. Or should I say Avô?"

By the look on Dani's face she wanted to feed Rosie to a bear. I didn't blame her. Rosie smirked and let out a short, bitter laugh.

"You and Mcallister over there should've told them about me when you got the chance."She reference to Ivy when she said Mcallister and The two of them shot daggers at Rosie with there eyes.

"Go to hell" Ivy said. I saw her fist glowing with that similar dim light meaning that she had put a force field somewhere.

"Told us about you?" Jake asked

"Mcallister, Arruda and The deceased" She pointed to the mirror with her gun, making Marko's hate grow so strong you could feel it in Alaska. "Found a file" she continued "My file, it had everything you needed to know, the fact that this tree and anything in this magical dome have been heavily monitored since Anthony discovered it, we set up camera's all over the place along with microphones and such. We hid files of our top agents in here, Me being one of them."

"Agent?" I asked as bitterly as I could.

"Agent Pink. I've served since I was 5. When I was old enough they sent me on a real mission. This just so happened to be it" Rosie explained

Why was she telling us all this?

"Anything else we need to know?" Marko asked ready to charge

"Why yes Marko! Of course there is!" She said happily

"What" He mumbled

"Your all under arrest and to be experimented on so we can know why you have these powers and if we can multiply them. After all, what little kid doesn't want to be a superhero?"

I blasted out laughing like a lunatic. A few of the people behind Rosie cocked their guns ready to shot.

"What are you doing Oliver!?" Rosie asked sternly. She seemed annoyed. Which is exactly what I was aiming for.

"I'm sorry" I said controlling my laughter. "But, you want to arrest us?" I asked with a cocky smile glued to my face.

"That's what I just said!" She yelled back. Everyone was confused, thats exactly what I needed. I never thought I would say this but...

I had a plan.

"Yah I know it's just funny that you think, that all of you guys can get ride of us"

Sasha. I thought mentally hoping she could hear me. I know they just destroyed your mirror and stuff but please, if you can, if you still have you power's from when you were here send the five other's a message.

I recited my plan to... my dead friend in a tree? No that sounds weird. I recited my plan to Sasha hoping she got it and gave everyone their instructions.