Chapter 15- Coffee with Dani just us girls.....

*Ivy's POV*

--------------------------------------------------

From: Dani//8:35am

Hay!!! If your not to busy can we maybe get coffee?????

--------------------------------------------------

To:Dani//8:36am

Sure. Meet you at HQ in 10?

--------------------------------------------------

From:Dani//8:36am

ok

--------------------------------------------------

I unplugged my phone and put it in my bag, brushing my now cut shoulder length hair and running out the door.

When I reached my car I opened the door and decided, why not have some fun.

I walked to the back of my house making sure my little brothers weren't looking out the windows and turned myself invisible. I lifted into the air and created little platforms with the same 'trampolines spring set' in them as I had when Jake had started throwing rocks at me.

I made a line of those in air leading all the way to HQ and had a much better time then if I drove.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made it to HQ before Dani, again so I ordered my drink, grabbed a table and started taking weird pictures in the middle of a public place to send to my friends on snapchat, for a few minuets before Dani walked in.

"Sorry" She apologized "I got distracted"

"By what?" I asked

"Oliver?"

"What did Oliver do?"

"He... um..." She hesitated

"What? What did he do? Dani! I'm your best friend you can tell me!" I whined

"I'm gonna go get a drink." She said standing up.

"Dani!" I grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"If you let me go get a drink I will tell you everything okay?"

"Fine" I huffed slumping back down into my seat.

She ordered herself a hot chocolate and sat back down with me.

"Okay" I ordered "now tell me whats going on!"

"Oliver isn't exactly... the best decision maker in the world." she explained

"I know, continue"

"well, he showed up at my house last night-" I cut her off

"WHAT!" I said a little to loudly

"Shush!" She ordered

"Okay okay I'm sorry!"

"He was at my house with more alcohol in his system then a fish has water! He was drunk off his ass and he couldn't drive so he slept in the basement and told me what happened this morning. Jake, is gonna kill him! Especially with his new powers and the rage mod and stuff. The flower said something about Jake's power's being controlled by his emotions, so if thats the truth then we are so screwed. He's gonna be pissed! You saw what he did to Sasha and that was when he was calm! Imagine when he's angry! I can't believe Oliver did that! Jake is gonna kill him!"