Chapter 2

Poe P.O.V.

My eyelids opened as I started to see all around me.

It was a closed room and I was tied up, and in front of me was Kylo Ren, he was sitting down. He rested his hands on his legs and he was slightly bended.

"Comfortable?" He asked, "not likely." I responded back. He stood up, and came closer. His hands went to his back as if he was about to go in a resting position.

"You know what I want.." He started to say " ...tell me where's the map." I leaned slightly forwards and responded back "Away from your vecious hands."
He straitened his hand as if he wanted to reach my head, and in that moment dark thought started to attack me.

"Where's the map?" I continued to battle my dark thoughs as I tried so hard for this not to get the best of me.

I continued to remember those dark days, starting when my dad died.

"Dad!"

I remember screaming.

"Dad! No!"Storm troopers came from all over, and then I saw Kylo Ren shot my father.

I swallowed, as I tried so hard not to scream.

My father fell to the floor and I ran to get him. "Dad no..."I said through tears, my mom held my hand before I could reach him. She pulled me into our cabin. My uncle was in the cabin, starring straight to mom he said "Leave, its not safe. You can't come back." "No, I can't leave you, we need you." said mom. "It's the only way." he said. My mom couldn't stop crying, so did I.

"Are we ever gonna see you again uncle?" I asked sad. "My boy.." starrted my uncle "My little boy, don't be scared, you're braver than you think. Your dad would be so proud of you.." My uncle started to cry "Stay strong, and always be brave. I love you my boy." he kissed my forehead, I felt as his tears fell on me "Am gonna miss you uncle." I said crying "Me too." responded my uncle.

I couldn't take it, I missed him so much. I struggled so much not to give in.

My mom and I flew in our ship, as I saw my uncle from the distance, as he waved goodbye. He didn't move, and soon enough a storm trooper shoot him from behind. "No!" I screamed as my uncle fell to the floor.

Tears streamed from my face as the memory continued to take my soul. "So much pain.." said Kylo Ren, "so much suffering..." I didn't want to give up so easily, I wasn't gonna just tell him where the map was.

Then, I remebered, Jane. She was everything to me. I remebered when I first took her to the plane station.

"I want to show you something.." I said, I took Jane's hand and guided her to the plane station. I opened the doors, and I looked at Jane's face filled with amazement. "Wow, its amazing Poe" she said," And this is just the start." I said.

We explored around the station as I showed her the different models. Jane looked by a very particular airplane, "Hey, what about this one." she said, I starred at the plane, which reminded me so much about my dad. "This was my father's plane." I said a little bit sad "He flew in it alot of times. He went to alot of battles, so he used alot this plane. He one day talked about me riding this thing." I swallowed, trying so hard not to cry.

"Poe.." said Jane, she came closer and touched my shoulder. "I miss him.." I said, and with that I started to cry. "Am sure you do, I miss my parents as much as you miss your dad." she said, "Your father wouldn't wanted you like this, your really brave Poe, your strong..." she stopped, I looked at her seeking for an answer. "Your stronger than you think. I believe in you, your dad believe's in you." I smiled at that last line.