Chapter 5

Happy Easter!! (its kinda late I know)

I hope enjoy this chapter!!

>>>>>>>>>

Jane's POV

I really am mad at Kylo Ren. I know I've been kind of pissed off, and honestly, I miss Poe. He left me, something I never though it would happen. I love him, my heart beats for him and somehow I can't take it. It's like he just left me, I suddenly feel like someone ripped my heart out.

That morning I was not in a good mood. I know for a fact my actions can't justify anything, I mean Kylo Ren is basically my enemy, but somehow I've been treating him much worse. He really did try to be nice, he brought me some breakfast to eat, but I basically ruined everything.

I stood there in the room, I still couldn't rap my head around everything that was happening. I walked side ways and I was still to shocked to think about it.

'He doesn't love you......he left you.....snap out of it.'

My mind continued to say. I fell on my bed, and starred at the ceiling, trying to free my mind.

'He doesn't love you..'

I took my pillows and threw them at the door, tears started to fall out of my eyes. I took the pillow from the floor and started to hit the wall, then I fell to the floor and with that I curled up on my knees and cried.

"Poe..." I whispered sad. I can't take it, I miss him, he left me and it hurts. I though he loved me, he promised me he would never leave me. 'I will never leave you Jane.' I can still remember his promise to me, and know it hurts more than ever.

"Jane, are you okay?" Kylo Ren said "Go away." I said, I wasn't in the mood to answer him. "Please I can help you", "I said GET OUT!!". I took the pot and threw it at the door, all the pieces spread around like a huge disaster, "Jane? Are you okay?" Kylo Ren openned the door, I curled on my knees and cried. I can't let him see me this way, its like a weakness to me. "Get away from me" I said, and in an instance I felt his arms surround me.

"Its okay..." he said "You're not alone." <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

He's hugging me

I never though this would ever happen, I mean he's like my enemy. He took everything away from me, he killed my parents, he threatened me and was about to kill me, but now he's being nice to me.

I put my hands in front of him, and I slightly pulled him away. "Get away from me." I said crying. He still stayed there hugging, he's arms surrounded me and gave me warmth. I took enough strength and pulled him away from me. "Get off of me!" I screamed, he backed up and continued to stare at me, he's eyes filled with concern.

"Okay.." he said "I'll leave." With that he turned around and left. I covered my face with my hands and continued to cry. Am still mad about Poe, but I don't know if I can trust Kylo Ren. Honestly, he's taken everything away from me, he killed my parents, he made Poe leave, and was almost close to killing me and I don't know if I could ever trust him.

He closed the door, and once he left I finally lifted my face and took a deep breath. I absolutely hate when people see me crying, especially when its Kylo Ren who sees me. I dried the tears off my face, and I looked around to see that my place was really messy. All around the floor were shattered pieces of the pot that left here with some flowers.