Chapter 9

Hope you enjoy today's chapter!!!
Updates coming soon :)
>>>>>>>>>>
Jane's POV

My eyes opened to see the sky, it was nighttime. I stand up and looking around and see that I'm surrounded by houses and a fire in the middle.

A wind starts and I can hear a helicopter from far away. It was the first order.

I quickly stand up and move from where I am and go to the nearest house. I enter and there I lay at the wall breathing.

I start to look around when I hear a few voices from a far.

"You can't stay here you have to go Martha" says a man. "You now how dangerous is out there they're gonna kill you." "And their gonna kill you too John, you can't stay here." I peak at the light coming from the window to see what's happening.

I can see a man, he's tall with dark hair and deep black eyes. "They want me Martha, if they find you and the baby you know what they are going to do." He's picking up the clothes on the floor and dropping them on the suitcase behind him. "No I'm staying John, I can defeat them, the baby will be fine we can hide it where no one can see it." I turn around to see Martha.

She has gorgeous looking hair, her hair is a hazel color, and her eyes are a deep brown. I can't help but notice how alike we look.

Then I hear a cry from inside. Both heads turn towards to the crib on the other side of the room. Martha reaches out to the baby inside and picks it up in her arms. "Shhh it's alright it's okay.." she says "its all going to be fine Jane."  'Jane?' I think, tears flow in my eyes as I watch my mom sing to me a lullaby.

It's soon interrupted by a sound outside, screams and cries from people can be heard from outside.

"You have to go, you could die." John says as he reaches towards her face. She turns to look at him still with the baby in her arms. A tear falls from her face. "John..." before she could finish someone comes inside quickly. I recognize the face of the woman who comes inside, it was Poe's mom. "Quickly, you have to get out of here." She said.

Martha's face looks down to the baby and then she looks up towards Poe's mom in the room. "We're coming in a second"  "You better be quick or your going to die." Poe's mom says.

She turns to look again at John, he reaches out to touch her face as another tear falls from it. "You have to go I can't lose you again." She holds his hand smoothly "I love you" and with that she turns around and walks out the door. John just stands there looking out at the door with tears in his eyes.

I follow Martha out the door, as she goes towards a ship in front of them. She hands the baby towards to Poe's mom. She holds the baby in her arms, and then she reaches out for Martha. "Come in, hold to my hand." Martha straightens her hand when suddenly she turns around to look at John fighting a storm trooper. She then looks back at Poe's mom and says "I can't stay, I have to help him." She walks away towards to the battle field. "Martha!" Says Poe's mom as she holds her from running. "You're going to die out there, don't you want to be with your baby?".

For a second she sits there meditating what she just told her. She turns around and looks at her and says "You better take care of her for me then." And then she runs away.

All I can do at that point is follow my mom as she enters the battle field. She turns around to get her lightsafer and starts attacking stormtroopers. John turns around to see my mom fighting, and starts fighting faster than before.