EXO

"Bye, guys!" I waved at my dance crew and walked out of the studio after a long practice.

The sun was starting to set and the wind was chilly, I wrapped my arms around me and began walking home. I had my earphones in listening to EXO - Growl and mindlessly began dancing along. I was pretty close to home when I heard 2 loud honks beside me, I pull out my earphones and notice 2 shiny SUVs parked on my side of the street.

"Excuse me?" The passenger window was down and a man was motioning me over, Korean style.

"Me?" I pointed at me as I looked around to check if there was anyone else around me. The man just smiled and nodded his head.

"Y-yes?" I cautiously approached the car and tried seeing in through the back windows but they were heavily tinted.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" The man was still smiling as he greeted me in Korean.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said politely and did a small head bw.

"Ireumi mwoyeyo?" The man seemed to be testing me, a slight smirk on his face.

"Jeonun Y/N imnida. Mannaseo bangabseubnida." My guard was still up, this encounter was really random. What is going on?

"Bangapseumnida." The man pointed at my sweater, it was an EXO sweater with Chanyeol's name on the back. "Do you know of EXO?"

"Yes, they're my bias group . . . Umm, I don't mean to be rude but is there something I can help you with? This is . . . strange." I was nervously rubbing my arm, not knowing what to expect.

"You can't do much for me but for them you can." As soon as he finished talking both cars opened all their doors. My heart began pumping wildly as I slowly backed up.

"Annyeonghaseyo! EXO imnida!" All 12 members stood before me . . . I had to be dreaming.

"H-hi! I'm dreaming right? Y'all aren't really here?" I stood rooted to the ground, I couldn't believe I was meeting my bias group.

"Nope, we're really here! So you're a fan huh?" Kris was the first to speak directly to me and then slowly we all began talking until management said they had to leave and by that time the sun had gone down and it was dark.

"Well, it was really awesome meeting you guys. I should get going since it's dark now." I was waving good bye and was about to take my leave when-

"Wait! Let us take you home, we wouldn't feel good about ourselves letting you walk alone." Chanyeol was gently grabbing me elbow and looking at me with that gorgeous smile.

"Oh, thanks! But I don't want to be a bother..." I made no movement as I felt the warmth of Chanyeol's hand on my arm. I swear I'm not a creepy fangirl but I can't help the crush I have on this man.

"No bother at all, Chanyeol would actually be very happy about that." Tao said teasingly and Chanyeol's face slowly became red.

Soon enough I was home and waving to the boys as they drove away. Not even 5 minutes later my phone was blowing up with 12 text messages, all from a different boy.

We made plans to meet the next day and from there a big friendship formed and even one relationship.