Chapter 1- Our Happy New Beginning

We join now in season 2, right where we left off. Eddie, Loren, Nora, Max, Kelly, and Jake are on their way to Loren's first huge concert appearance in New York City.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loren slowly wakes up and opens her eyes and sees Eddie's beautiful face. She then realizes she must've fell asleep on his lap.

Eddie: Hey there gorgeous! *he says in a soothing voice*

Loren: How did I fall asleep? *she said feeling still a little groggy*

Eddie: I guess I just bored you to death by cuddling you... sorry! *He laughs*

Loren: Oh my gosh, no! I love when you cuddle me! *she looks at him smiling and starts waking up. Then hesitates.* It's very sweet.

Their little moment is then interrupted by Jake's voice across the room on the airplane.

Jake: I don't mean to interrupt you guys' kissy kissy moment, but you might want to look out the window!

Loren and Eddie lean over to the window beside them and look out. They are overwhelmed with the breathtaking view of the lit-up city of New York City.

Loren: Isn't that absolutely breath-taking?! *she says to mostly for Eddie to answer.*

Eddie: Yes you are.

Loren: *Loren looks back at Eddie and smiles.*

Kelly: okay guys, we have a big day tomorrow! Especially you Loren! *She announces to everyone on the private jet.*

Everyone in the room prepares for landing and then gets all their small bags together to be able to get off the plane right away so they can get to their hotel and get to bed.....The plane lands and Loren and Eddie get off first. The plane door opens and then everyone hears the over powering screaming of dedicated fans waiting for their idol to come off the plane.

Loren: *turns her head back to look at Eddie* They knew you were coming!

Eddie: No, they knew you were coming... *he then smiles at her and kisses her real quick*

Kelly and Jake give Eddie and Loren the okay to sign some autographs while Nora, Max, and Jake wait in the limo and Kelly supervises the way they both handle their fans... after 5 minutes Kelly lets Eddie and Loren know it's time to get in the limo so they can get to their hotel, check in, and get some sleep for Loren's big day tomorrow.... The limo pulls up to the hotel. The constant flashing of paparazzi's invade the limo windows before they even open the door.

Kelly: Just ignore them. And just keep walking all the way to the door.

Loren: What do they want to know? Like seriously? Is there anything that they are just trying to find out? Because if we just give them the answer they might just leave us alone. *opens the car door*

Jake: Loren! It's not that easy!

But she was out of the car with Eddie before they could even get another word in.

Paparazzi: CAN YOU PROVE TO US THAT YOU AND EDDIE ARE REALLY DATING?! *they scream and yell to try and get an answer.*