Chapter 13- Statue of Liberty

Loren continues to kiss Eddie passionately and rub her hands all over his amazing, muscular chest. Both breathing heavily in pleasure.

Eddie: Loren *breaking the kiss quickly and then reuniting it.*

Loren: Yea? *doing the same but saying out of breath.*

Eddie: Don't you think we should save this for later? I don't think we'll be able to do this all day. *he says finally breaking the kiss and holding Loren's hand as the her other hand still wanders his body.*

Loren: We can try! *she says and winks then goes in for another long, deep kiss.*

Eddie: *breaks the kiss once again* You're so bad right now! That's not like you.

Loren: So you're saying you don't like it?

Eddie: NO NO NO! I love it babe! *he says and kisses her real quick and then slides Loren off his lap to just sitting next to him on the couch.*

Loren: You're right... but you're all mine later! *she says in a dirty way*

Eddie: Thank goodness!

Loren and Eddie share a laugh then agree they should go and do something today. Have their lazy day after they go sight seeing for a little while so, Loren and Eddie head to the bedroom where their suitcases are and pick out something to wear. And for the first time, they're comfortable with getting dressed in front of each other! After their dressed, they both head to the bathroom to do their hair and Loren does her make up. Then when they both finished, they head out the door and lock it behind them, when they shut the door, Eddie puts his arm around Loren and they remain like that all through the walk/ride downstairs and their walk to their rental mustang. They get in and let the engine run until they figure out where they'll head to.

Eddie: So... where to?

Loren: I don't really care, you pick.

Eddie: Statue of Liberty?

Loren: That's a great idea.

Eddie: WE'RE OFF! *he says in a playful loud voice to make Loren laugh*

Loren laughs and then joins his joke.

Loren: OFF TO LIBERTY ISLAND! *she says also playfully laughing.*

Eddie and Loren laugh a little and then pull out of the parking space and head to the dock where tourists are loaded onto the boats to ride over to Liberty Island. Once Eddie and Loren reach there, Eddie parks the car then waits for Loren on the other side of the car to join him. Once she reaches Eddie, they link hands and walk to the ticket booth and Eddie pays the man for 2 tickets for a round trip to and from the island. They receive the tickets, and while still holding hands they stand in line and wait for the next boat for their trip to the island. The boat arrives after about 15 minutes of standing and Loren and Eddie board the boat. Loren leads Eddie to the very front of the boat and they stand there looking at the harbor.

Loren: This is going to be so fun!

Eddie: So do you plan on climbing the Statue of Liberty?

Loren: We could try!

Eddie: *laughs* great! I knew you were planning to secretly kill me! *he laugh sarcastically*

Loren: I would never do such a thing! *she says laughing then winks at him.*

Eddie: I seen that! I knew it! *then Eddie starts to playfully yell somewhat loudly to get a reaction from her.* WE HAVE A MURDERER! HELP! SOMEO....

Loren: *slaps her hand over his mouth laughing* Stop it!!!!!

Eddie tries to yell again and push away her hand. He successfully breaks free and starts to "holler" again. But this time Loren knows how to really shut him up. Loren quickly pushes Eddie against the wall of the boat that surrounds people inside, and kisses him passionately then breaks the kiss. Eddie is completely silent.

Loren: Oh now you have nothing to say?!!! *She says laughing*

Eddie shakes his head then lets out a tiny, soft chuckle.