Chapter 33- Kiss Me Slowly

(DREAM)

BAM! Just like that, Eddie was shot and fell to the ground.

(END OF DREAM)

Loren jolts awake from the bad dream. She sits up in the hospital bed and looks around the dark room. It was around midnight and the hospital room was filled with darkness. Loren scans the room with her eyes looking for Eddie to confirm that this was just a dream. She can't see him and starts to panic.

Loren: *screams* Eddie! Eddie!

Eddie: *says rubbing his eyes sitting up quickly and rushes over to Loren and touches her shoulder* What?! What!?

Loren: Thank God! It was just a dream. *she says hugging Eddie* Can you turn on the lights?

Eddie: Sure thing babe.

Eddie stands up, and with caution reaches and feels around the walls for the light switch. He finds it and flips it on. Both him and Loren shield there eyes with their hands because of the sudden brightness which makes them squint. When both of their eyes adjust, Eddie walks back over to Loren and sits on the chair next to her bed and takes her hand.

Eddie: Now, what's wrong?

Loren: I had a dream that you were shot and killed. I've been having a lot of dreams lately where you died. *she said quietly with a tear rolling down her cheek* It scares me because it seems like they're warning me about what's to come.

Eddie: I'm right here! I'm not going anywhere *he says leaning over to hold her tight*

Loren: You don't know what could happen though! *she says crying a little harder by the second*

Eddie: *still embracing Loren in his strong arms* True, but no matter what happens, you'll always be my princess. Not only that but, Loren Tate, *lowers his voice and whispers in Loren's ear.* You're my girl. NO ONE, can change that. *he says and holds her back and smiles at her and wipes her tears away*

Loren: I love you. *she says smiling*

Eddie: Hey, my dad was here earlier but you were asleep. He brought my guitar over. And I wrote you a song back in New York that I want to sing for you to cheer you up. *he smiles and chuckles of embarassment*

Loren: Let me hear it! *she smiles*

Eddie walks to the corner of the room to where his guitar is propped up against the wall. He unzipped his guitar case and pulls the guitar out and walks back over to where he was sitting next to Loren. He gets ready to play then he starts to lightly strum and sing. (Song called "Kiss Me Slowly" by Parachute.)

Eddie: Stay with me,

baby stay with me, tonight don't leave, me alone.

Walk with me, come and walk with me. To the edge of all, we've ever known. I can see you there with the city lights, fourteenth floor. pair of brown (Loren has brown eyes so I changed it) eyes, I can breath you in. Two shadows standing by the bedroom door, no I could not want you more, then I did right then, as our heads leaned in...

Well I'm not sure what this is gonna be, but with my eyes closed all I see is the skyline, through the window, the moon above you and the streets below. Hold my breath cause you're moving in, taste your lips and feel your skin. When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

Eddie finishes the song and looks up to see Loren staring at him smiling with tears in her eyes. Loren reaches for Eddie, grabs him by the shirt and pulls him close and crashes her lips against his. They kiss passionately and slowly.