Chapter 47- Will You Marry Me?

One last chapter after this :') Thank you guys for supporting me this chapter is dedicated to someone who left the nicest message a writer could recieve. Thank you :') I love you guys. My next book will be about Cameron Dallas, if you're interested in it, I'd really appreciate you guys reading it. So tell me if you will read it or not so I know if it's worth publishing or if I shoudl just write it for myself.

Now the moment you all have been waiting for..... :D enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

 Eddie: I'll be out here waiting for you when you come back babe. *he smiles charmingly*

Loren smiles back and follows the Masseuse and Eddie leaves to meet Melissa in the lobby of the lodge. He finds her and they head to the spot where the proposal and the dinner on the beach will take place. When they arrive, professional decorators that Eddie hired were setting up the little table and tiki torches surrounding the table right on the shore line.

Melissa: Oh my gosh, Eddie. You're out doing yourself. This is so romantic!

Eddie: I need tonight to be perfect. So here is where you'll hide.

Melissa: I swear I will be here and not make a sound. *she tries to sound professional*

Eddie: Thank you, Melissa. You're an amazing friend to Loren and I.

Melissa: Thanks... I try. *she laughs* So what time should I be in that spot and when should I start filming?

Eddie: Start filming when Loren and I are finishing our meal. After we're done eating we're going to dance and then I'll propose. Don't leave this spot until me and Loren leave.

Melissa: I got it. You really thought this through haven't you?!

Eddie: Well yeah. Loren deserves the best.

Melissa: And you're the best.

Eddie: *laughs* I don't know about that. I don't even deserve her. I often ask myself, how is she mine? She's too perfect.

Melissa: *wipes a tear off her cheek* Stop rockstar! You're making me cry.

Eddie laughs and gives a friendly hug to Melissa. They go over the plan once more and Eddie heads off to go get Loren back at the lodge which is visible from the beach site. When he arrives, Loren is still getting her massage. After about 5 more minutes of waiting, she comes out and they head up to the hotel room so they can both change for the evening part of their day.

Loren: So where are we going for dinner? *says while slipping on her dress*

Eddie: You'll see. I've been actually working on it all day. *he smiles to himself*

Loren: *Walks out of the bedroom with a light blue dress with lace covering the chest part of the dress, and a diamond bracelet and Eddie's promise ring on* How do I look?

Eddie: Stunning. Let's go beautiful. *kisses her softy on the lips*

They walk hand in hand, to the front of the hotel they continue to walk further and further along the beach which confuses Loren.

Loren: Where are we going?!!

Eddie: Babe! You'll see in a second!