Chapter 26- Eddie...Don't Leave Me...

Loren bolts into the beach bungalow by knocking the door in and knocking the wind out of her. She stands up from falling on the caved in door and runs over to where Chloe is and she pushes Chloe off of Eddie and Chloe falls on the floor. Loren falls on the floor also when Chloe kicks her in the ankle. When Loren lands on the floor, she lifts her hand up and sees that it''s bleeding because of tons of cut marks all over the palm of her hand. She then looks at Chloe staring at her with blood on her hands. Loren looks on the floor in front of her and sees shattered glass all over the floor.

Loren: What happened?!

Chloe: How else was I going to knock him out so he would stop resisting me?!

Loren: *stands up* You're a witch. You know that right?!

Chloe: Yeah, but at least I have a chance in this town, and unlike you, scum bag. *she says standing up*

Loren: What the hell is your problem?! First you try to push me off a stage, then you broke into private property, now you knocked Eddie out and try to basically rape him?! And for what?! To prove a point?! To make me scared?! Well guess what b*tch! It's not working!

Chloe: Shut up high school girl.

Loren: Wow, you don't have a clue do you?

Chloe: What are you talking about? *she says looking at her bleeding hand*

Loren: You don't understand how many people you've hurt, you don't know how many people you made hate you. And do you know how much you've hurt Eddie, me, Tyler, and probably even your mom?! I may be just a high school girl, but at least I have people! I have people that care about me! Unlike you Chloe. You'll be a unfamous model and will always be known as the girl who broke Eddie Duran's heart. You won't be anything else.

By now, Chloe was crying and she ran outside to the back deck. Loren quickly called 911 and told them Chloe broke in again and she hurt Eddie and her. While Loren waited for the cops, she quickly locked the back deck so Chloe couldn't go anywhere until the police arrived.  Loren then walked over to Eddie and kneeled down beside him. She checked to see if his head was bleeding from any glass cuts. There was a couple spots but not many. He had shattered glass on his bare stomach, under his back, and it was everywhere on the floor. After 3 more minutes of Loren crying, there was a knock on the front door, She opened it and paramedics rushed in and took care of Eddie and her. Police followed behind the paramedics and asked where Chloe was or if she already left. Loren pointed them to the deck and the police unlocked the deck's door and immediately put Chloe in handcuffs and told her, her rights. Chloe refused everytime the police pushed her closer out the door and into the police car.

Chloe: *screams* I WILL GET HIM BACK LOREN! I WILL!

Loren looks at her with a tear running down her cheek and doesn't care what she says, Loren just knows that she is in some serious pain. Physically and emotionally. She cries louder when they take Eddie away into the ambulance. Loren has felt a whole new kind of pain that she never has experienced before as she thought of the possibility of losing Eddie again... but for real this time....

---------------------------------------------------------

NOW HOW WAS THAT CLIFF HANGER?!!!!!!!! Hahaha! I'm enjoying this... Lol. Next chapter will be up asap.