Promo

I was lying his breakfast on the table as he had asked for chicken sandwiches..! Suddenly he came from behind and held my stole corner..
"Manik..! Bus bhi karen..!"I showed him eyes and he again pouted.
"Aray yaar kya hua? Tum mera har gesture wrong sense me q laite ho? Actually mjy towel nahi mil raha tha I want to dry my hair..!"He complaint and rubbed his wet hair with my stole. I sighed and took the stole from him. I made him sit on the chair and myself dried his hair.
"Sometimes you really act like a baby such a big liar you are..!"I said pulling his one ear and he made a baby face..
"Tou? Only you have the copyrights to show tantrums!"He again complaint..
"Aww..! No no..! You can..!"I said lovingly and he hugged my waist..! He nuzzled in my stomach and I caressed his hair..! He stayed like this for sometime and I became curious!
"Manik..? What happened?"I asked politely and he look at me without breaking the hug.
"Sometimes I thought kay kassh Mom ny bhi mery tantrums bear kiye hoty..! Bilkul aisy jesy tum krti ho?"He spoke softly and I bit my lower lip. Once again a guilt came aroused in my heart!
-------------------------------------------------
"Cabir Bhai..! Where is Manik? Where are you all? I am calling you all from so long..!"I said worriedly as soon as Bhai stepped inside the lounge followed by Jack. Bhai and Jack's expressions were weird it wasn't giving me good vibes. Without answering to my question he held my shoulders and made me sit on the couch with that he himself knelt in front of me! His gestures were scaring me..! I look at Jack and that smile he always had on his face was nowhere, his head was bent low!
"K-Kya hua hai?"I asked stammering alot and Bhai held my hands.
"Nandu..! whatever we gonna tell you na..! you have to listen it with so much patience..! You are my very strong girl na..!"His consoling words were horrible..! He was going to tell me something bad I know! My dream! No! Aiyapaa..!
"Manik ko kuch ho gya hai na?"I asked looking in his eyes and a tear escaped from them. I got my answer! "Wo zinda hain na?" I was unsure of my own words! How did I got courage to speak those words..?
--------------------------------