CHAPTER 59

Happy Reading!

Nandini's POV...

I turned my side as the sun rays pinched my eyes. I tried hiding in Manik but to my dismay he was not there.

Ufff...

I dipped my face in the pillow but it didn't help because Manik was not there. When he was not there I can't sleep..

I sleepily look at the clock in front wall and made a bad face as it was 11 am..

"Manik!!" I called for him assuming if he will be on the terrace then he will come to me but unluckily he wasn't in the room..

Arghh! It's frustrating..

I reluctantly got up and went in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth..

After that I came out and without caring to wear my slippers or to change the night dress or to brush my hair I walked out of the room to search for Manik and to sleep a little more in his arms..

Now a days I was on full resting mode. Manik had taken off from his office and from the music too. We used to spend whole day with each other without getting bored. When he used to work I used to tease him or used to sleep hugging his one side. When he used to be free then we watched a movie or eat something or gossips. Mohan Dada and Simmi Di were also on vacations..

I reached the lounge and stopped in my tracks when I saw few business man sitting around the couches with Manik talking to them. As soon as they heard me they all turned their heads to look at me and they all tried hiding their laughs while it embarrassed the sh!t out of me..

I was sure that I was looking not less then a joker because I was wearing pink polka dot pajama and shirt, face devoid of any makeup and what to say about my hair!
A bomb was exploded in them because I really didn't care to brush them because never in my wildest dream I thought that there will be guests in my lounge that too Manik's very official guests..

I look at Manik running my fingers through my hair to look a little presentable but it also didn't help and he was got up smiling at me. I really wanted to divide earth in two pieces so that I could hide somewhere. Soon Manik approached me and I was still standing on the stair.

How much embarrassing it must be for Manik but he was looking so calm..

He held my hand and I look at him apologetically.

He gave me a glare for being apologetic and instantly secured me with a forehead kiss..
"Gentlemen! I would like you all to meet with my Wife! The reason of my living! Nandini Manik Malhotra!" He proudly introduced me to his colleagues taking me in a side hug and I stared at his face..

Why this man always make me so speechless?

All the men stood up and I clutched the back of Manik's blazer tightly.

"Good Morning to you Mrs.Malhotra! We were actually taking a leave! I think you were not at all expecting us!" One of the men said and I faked a smile moving into Manik as much as possible..

"The deal is on Mr.Malhotra! It was really pleasure meeting you!" Another man said and Manik smiled nodding his head..

"Have good day!" Manik greeted them and soon they all left. As soon as they left I stood on my toes and pecked Manik's lips. As usual he didn't let me back off and pinning me with the railing he deepened the kiss placing his hands on my either sides while I supported myself by cupping his cheek with one and holding his blazer with the other..

"I love you so much!" I mumbled in his mouth and he groaned playfully pulling me closer by my waist. In next second I found myself pinned under him on the couch and once again we were kissing each other senseless. We kissed till eternity and then finally unwillingly broke apart gasping for air. I stared in his eyes droopily with my hands loosely cupped around his cheeks and he pecked my forehead..