Chapter - 8

Nandini's POV
It was a happy Sunday. Last night Manik Sir himself dropped me at orphanage. I was feeling much better now. I woke up and after getting fresh I walked out of my room.
"Good Morning Maa...!"I shouted happily in Maa ear.
"Aiyooo..! Nandu..! Thora tou ahista bola kar..!"Maa said angrily.
"Maa..! Ap bhi Manik Sir wali batain kar rahy ho..!"I said sadly making a pout and Maa smiled.
"Waisy Nandu..!"Maa said teasingly and I look at her. "Main dekh rahi hoon aj kal har baat main tu Manik Sir Manik Sir kar rahi hai..! Chal kya raha hai hmm?"Maa asked looking at my face and I blushed.
"Kuch nahi Maa..!"I stammered.
"Chal..! Theek hai na bta..! Par main tery liye bohat khush hoon..! Manik mjy tou bohat acha laga tha..!"Maa knew everything aww..! I just hugged Maa tightly.
"Thank you Maa..!"I whispered.
"Bus tu khush reh..! Sachi Nandu tery face pay ya glow..! Myny aj tak nahi dekha..!"Maa's words were heaven for me. I kept hugging me for long time and then suddenly I realized that it was breakfast time and Manik Sir will surely miss his breakfast.
"Maa..! Main Manik Sir kay ghar ja rahi hoon..! Kuch kaam hai..!"I instantly said and without having my breakfast I rushed to my room. Suddenly I remembered that I don't have money. I felt a pat on my shoulder and saw Maa standing.
"Ya kuch paisy rakh lay ziada nahi hain..! Par abhi itny he hain mery pass..!"Maa said politely and I again hugged Maa.
"Thank you for everything Maa..! Ap na tension ni lo meri salary aa jye ge na tou tension he khtm ho jye ge..!"I said winking at her and she smiled. Then I safely placed the hundred rupee note in my pink butterfly wallet. "Ok now I am going..! Good day maa..!"I shouted and run outside.
It was 10 am when I entered Malhotra Mansion. There was no butler there as they had an off at Sunday. I happily walked to Manik Sir's room and knocked. To my dismay there was no response I opened the door and sneaked in. The sight was so breathtaking..! Manik Sir was sleeping on his stomach only in his tracks and the black cover of the bed was not at helping to cover his dashing eagle star tattoo. His hair were lightly fluttering due to cold soothing air of morning. I put my bag on the chair and walked towards bed. I was hesitant but then finally I got the courage to sat beside him...! The usual frown of his forehead was not there..! His face was peaceful I gently ruffled his hair and smiled..! One thing was clear he too was alone..! We both needed each other..! The difference was the only thing that I had told him everything about myself but he..! Hmm I didn't knew the story of his side..! I have to make sure that he express himself to me..! He had so much pain in his heart although my condition was no different but I want to release his stress I want him to be stress free..! I want him to smile every second..! I was feeling so sad for him at least I have Maa but he tou have no one. I slowly leaned forward and kissed his hair. But suddenly within a blink of eye I was in his arms and I gasped loudly on his sudden move. He was awake..!!!
"Ap jag rahy ho?"I merely whispered as I was almost buried in his bare chest while his eyes were still closed. He lazily opened his eyes and gave me a lopsided smile. He gently caressed my cheek with his thumb looking lazily in my eyes while my breath was going all wild although we had kissed but his proximity was too much to handle.
"Haan..! Jag raha hoon..! But I want to sleep more..! Tum bhi so jaoa..!"He said smilingly and pulling me closer he adjusted the blanket over us and closed his eyes again. I was so amazed on his "haq jatana" session but at the same time was happy but I frowned as it was morning now..!
"Ni..! Ap nay time dekha hai..! It's 10 am..! Kitna soyen gay..! Get up na..!"I said angrily and shook his shoulder but no effect on him..! "Sir please na..!"I said sadly and made a sad pout.
"Shhh...! Sleep..!"He said lazily and palmed my eyes.
"Me ko ni sona na..!"I said angrily shoving his hand away and bit my lower lip in frustration because Manik Sir was really in no mood to get up. Suddenly an evil idea came in my mind and I smiled. "Ok..! Don't wake up..! Mjy kya..! But ap ko bta doon kay myny breakfast nahi kiya hai..! Because I wanted to do it with you but ab ap he ni uth rahy ho tou ok..! Kya ho ga ziada say ziada mera sugar level low ho jye ga na..! Its ok..! Ap ko kya farak parta hai..!"I said with a faking sadness,shrugging my shoulders and as expected he opened his eyes with a jerk.
...
Manik POV
She said that she hadn't ate her breakfast I opened my eyes and look at her in disbelief.
"Are you out of your mind..!"I shouted and she smiled naughtily.
"Yup..! I am..! Now if you want me to eat something then you have to wake up and eat with me..!"She said winking her eye and I frowned.
"You stubborn girl..!"I said angrily pulling her cheek and she laughed. I too smiled and pull her in my embrace. She hide her face in crook of my neck and hugged me back.
"Sir..!"She whispered in my ear this time in a serious tone.
"Ji?"I asked patting her hair.
"Ap kabhi mjy choor kar tou nahi jaoa gay na?"She said sadly and I sighed the little poor soul was in pain.
"You trust me?"I too questioned and I felt the grip of her tiny fragile arms around my waist became more tight.
"I do..! You are the only person in this whole world to whom I trust more than myself..!"I heard her pure confession and smiled.
"Then..! There is no need of thinking all this ok?"I said breaking the hug and caressing her hair. She smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Thankyou..!"She said smilingly and I too smiled.
"No need..! Acha main fresh ho kar ata hoon phr hum breakfast karen gay..! Don't you dare to step down of the bed..!"I said showing her my finger and she made a sad pout.
"Breakfast kon banye ga?"She said raising her eyebrow and I opened my cupboard to get my towel and dress.
"We will eat in some hotel..! Tum koi kaam nahi karo ge..! You are already weak..!"I said turning towards her.
"I am ok..! Kuch nahi hua mjhy..!"She said angrily.
"Nandini..! I am the boss here..! You have to follow my orders..! Understood?"I said in my all time bossy attitude and she grit her teeth in anger.
"You are so kharoos..! I hate you..!"she shouted angrily and crossed her arms on her chest.
"I know..! Acha haan mjhy yaad aya I have got something for you..!"I said casually and then I pulled a heart shape chocolate box from my cupboard.
I walked back towards the bed. Nandini angrily turned her face and I sat beside her.
"Ooo meri tantrum queen..! Look at me na baba..!"I said lovingly and she look at me. "I am doing all this for your health..! Ab ya narazgi khtm bhi karo aur eat this chocolate..!"I said pulling her chubby cheek and her eyes twinkled on hearing the word chocolates.
"Wow..!"She shouted excitedly and pulled the chocolate box from my hands. She quickly opened the box and her excitement was something which was making me go all insane. I gently pecked her forehead and she smiled at me.
"Never get older Nandini..!"I whispered in her ear and she kissed my cheek. I had asked her to never get older because her cuteness was something which was making me fall for her again and again. "Acha ab tum ya chocolates khaoa me ata hoon ok..!"I said to her cheerfully and she nodded. Then giving her a last glance I went inside the bathroom. I took a quick shower and came out of room. I saw her licking the chocolate pieces and she was too much engrossed in watching some kind of cartoon movie on my 32 inches LED. She didn't look at me I smiled on her never ending cuteness and walked towards the dressing table to gel my hair.