Chapter35

Manik's POV..
"Crap..!"I heard Tiger's curse as he halted the car with a jerk.
"What happened?"I asked worriedly. Actually we were going back to Mumbai. All of us fab5, Alya, Mukti and my girl who was sleeping like a baby is my arms..!
"It's such a stupid car..! I think engine garam ho gya hai.!"Tiger again cursed..
"It's ok na Tiger..! Why are you becoming so worried..! Guys lets walk..!"Mukti and her ideas..!
"Mukti..! Tu pagal hai..? You think we will walk on this stranded highway at this our of night?"Jack asked in a shock and Mukti frowned..
"I am not going outside it's so dark..!"Alya spoke in a scared tone and hugged Max..!
"Guys chill let me call for a driver..!"I sorted out the problem and all nodded...! I called for the driver but the agent told me that Car will be there till morning..! So we had no other option now..!
"We can't sit here whole night..! Come on guys...! Get up I am sure we will get some shelter..!"Cabir finally spoke and all agreed..! I look at Nandini and few frowns on her face..! The grip of her hand on my arm became more tight..! Was she in a dream?
"Man-Manik..!"She muttered my name and I became a little worried..! But before I could do something she yelled my name and with that she opened her eyes..!
"Hay?? I am here..! What happened baby??"I asked worriedly as now she was sweating too all my friends who had started walked run back...! Nandini was looking at me with blank expressions..! "Baby speak something? You are making me worried..!"I held her arms it became helpful in breaking her trance..! She hugged me tightly and I was going insane with worry..!
"It was a very bad dream..!"She whispered in my ear sadly and I sighed..
"You don't need to be afraid I love you I am here..! Nothing bad will happen..!"I consoled her whispering soothing words in her ear and she became relax..!
"Nandu..! Car is out of order..! Can you walk?"Tiger came and patted Nandini's head..! She simply nodded and we got down of the car..!
"She don't need to walk..!"I said smilingly and after sometime she was riding on my back..! Her head was on my shoulder and arms wrapped around my neck..! We were walking on the highway for some shelter..!
"I love you so much Manik..!"She muttered in my ear and I smiled..!
"Tiger..!"Suddenly Mukti shouted as she saw us like this..!
"Kya hai?"Tiger asked in a fake annoyed tone..!
"You are such a useless boyfriend..! Look at Manik and Nandini..! Tum ny mjy kbhi aisy nai uthaya..!"She complaint like a kid and all of us were giggling..!
"Oh hello..! Tum nay apna size dekha hai? You want to break my bones?"Tiger asked with a shock and all of us burst out in laughter..! While Tiger received a tight slap from Mukti..! She started walking with us..!
"Nandu..! You tell me about yourself..!"She asked Nandini while Nandini smiled..!
"About me? Tou I used to live in an orphanage until Manik brought me to his house..!"She covered her story in a single line and I smiled widely..!
"Awww aren't they are cute?"Alya exclaimed and we blushed...! Then we talked and talked while walking..! Only Tiger was quiet..! Actually very quiet..!
"Manik..!"Nandini spoke in her all time favorite sugary voice..
"Hmm?"I just hummed as all my concentration was towards Tiger..!
"Mjy neechy utaar dain na ab..! Ap thak gye hoon gay..!"Her concern was so overwhelming for me..! After a little argument she started walking herself..!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nandini's POV..
I was noticing Tiger Bhai's silence..! Something was bothering him for sure..! So I asked Manik to put me down..! After that I walked towards Bhai..!
"Bhai? What happened to you?"I asked shaking his shoulder and he came out of his thought sea..!
"Umm nothing behna..!"He said smilingly looking at me and I frowned..!
"Don't lie bhai..! I know something is bothering you..!"I was adamant on my place..!
"In which Orphanage do you live?"He asked me I was surprised by this sudden question but I replied and he just nodded..!
"Why are you asking?"I asked curiously.He just shook his head and walked away..! Strange..! What happened to him..! Then I walked towards Jack as he was munching a chocolate. An evil plan popped in my mind and with in a flash of eye I snatched his chocolate..!
"Nandu..!"Jack yelled and I hide behind Manik..! "Give my chocolate back..!"He shouted furiously and I showed him my tongue hiding behind Manik more and more..!
"I won't give you back..! You too ate all my chocolates once..! Why do you expect me to have mercy on you?"I asked munching the other half..! He was about to pounce upon me when I started running and he chased me..! I heard everyone's laughter behind us while my hubby's concerned shout and it was..!
"Nandini..! Don't run..! It's not safe here..!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manik's POV ..
She was such a kid..! I smiled seeing her arguing with Jack. He was accusing her for eating his chocolate. Both were crazy..! Tiger was walking by my side.
"Are you ok?"I asked faintly and he just nodded..! I knew something was wrong. It needed to be discussed but first I should talk to Nandini about her bad dream which she had..!
"I will not spare you..!"Nandini's yell got my attention I look at them and they were ready to pull each other's hair..
"God...! Here they started again..!"Max said totally frustrated..
"Nandini is a kid but At least Jack should behave like a sensible guy..!"Alya said smilingly..
"They fight like kids..!"Cabir said laughingly..! Mukti was about to shout on Jack when I stopped her..!
"Let me handle it..!"I said smilingly and walked towards Nandini and Jack..!
"I will never ever talk to you..!"I heard Nandini's shout as I approached them...
"Haan tou? You think I am dying to talk to you? You shorty..!"Jack's teasing mode was full on..!
"To whom you call a SHORTY..!"Wohooo Nandu ka gusa chad gaya chat par..!
"Enough..!"I said coming between two and they both turned their faces..!
"At least you should teach your wife a little manners? Tell her that not to snatch anyone's chocolate..! Shorty thief..!"Jack said winking at me and Nandini walked away from all of us stomping her foot..! Jack received a playful smack on the back of his head from Tiger and I laughingly run behind Nandini..!
"Nandini..! Baby..!"I held her hand to stop her..!
"Ap ny dekha..! You see Jack...! He is so bad..!"She complaint to me and side hugged me..!
"He was just teasing you baby..!"I said enclosing my arms more around her..!
"I know..!"She smiled..
'Nandini..! Your dream..! Why were you so scared..! Did you saw something bad?"I asked looking at her this question was making me curious since long time I felt the color of her face changed for seconds then she smilingly shook her head..!
"Ni nothing bad and I love you..!"She said smilingly and before I could say something I heard Tiger's voice..
"Manik..! We have a rest house here..!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------