Meeting Jesy's sister

Hey guys sorry for not updating for so long i had lots of stuff going on left school *sniff* very emotional.

Louis' POV

I can't believe this Eleanor broke up with me I feel so betrayed and heart-broken.

-Flashback-

I was going on about my buisness eating homemade cookies by Jesy, who new she could cook and yes I was having cookies in the morning with cookie dough ice-cream. Jesy warns me about this but I just don't care at all.

'baby baby noo yh baby baby baby ooooooh'

"I see you got the bieber fever Louis!"Jesy snickered while the rest of the group just laughed.

"Ha ha very funny" I said, my voice laced with sarcasm then i remebered my call and answered.

"Hell-"i said but was cut off.

"Louis baby soz but i'm breaking up with you cos I cheated on you with Zac Efron he's way hotter well no hard feelings babe caio!" Eleanor practically rushed out of her pathetic mouth.

-Flashback over-

"Louis get your fat butt down here, it's time for the trip I have someone very special for you to meet" Jesy screamed from downstairs.

Jesy POV

Since that little witch Eleanor broke Louis' heart he's been so moody and in his room, that is why I brought him a lovely sister of mine. On the day of the trip my sister came in a black limo, oh I forgot to mention she is a famous singer and actorin hollywood.

"Hi sis who's the hottie you want me to meet." Jackie poshly said while hugging me.

"Yeah he is some hot stuff and your gonna share a hotel room with him cause he is so heart-"I tried to finish but a whole bucket of condiments (BBQ sauce, mustard and ketchup.) thrusted on me."That is what you get for nearly killing me you....you....you....you evil thing!"Harry said while running for like his life depended on it cause it did.

"Soz Jacks gotta go."I said chasing the stupid curly haired idiot.

Jackie's POV

Well this won't be much fun I was tired so I went upstairs and entered a room seeing a hot babe on his bed looking hot."And who might you be you sexy thing." I said flirtily to the brown haired god.

"I'm Louis and you look sexy yourself ."He said in a cute british accent, did I say I like british people? Well here's why I like them.

"Hey wanna grab a drink later cause I really wanna know you better?You don't need to go if you don't want too."Louis said, oh bless this kind soul he's to sweet and lovely, I can't break his heart.

"Of course I'll go you cute british boy."I said while kissing him on the lips.

1 hour later...

After are very heated make out session I asked, "Shouldn't we be going to the trip by now?"

"Oh I nearly forgot lets go." He said grabbing my hand and whisking me to the  downstairs living room.....

What do you think bros you like well will it be a holiday in paradise or a time for disaster so

Vote

Comment

And fan love you guys lots