Between the dead and living

As you can see guys, this chapter has lots of thoughts and is longer than some of my previous chapters and I am very sorry for going on a hiatus but I was having some troubles and had to go to some places. I apologise.

Liam's POV

This is the longest hike I have ever taken in my entire life! Wait, wasn't the walk to the top of MT. Fuji  the longest hike? I don't even know anymore, I'm just....so....tired.
My whole body felt so heavy and full of regret to ever go on this trip but I still have Leigh-Anne by my side though and I got to say, she is looking pretty fit in this hike from hell."Yo Leigh-Anne, how are you not tired or sweating your whole life's worth of sweat right about now?" I ask wondering how she just looks so glossy and shiny like new tinfoil, I know it's a crap comparison but still. She looks so beautiful.
"Right guys, we're going to take a short break, so we can have a drink as we have finally reached the top." The hike tour guide says. Oh my gosh we did it! I have never so accomplished yet tired at the same time. I look over to my right and see Leigh-Anne taking a sip of water with her luscious lips and ugh..... I can't do this. She's just so hot and it.... I don't even know what I'm going to do.
"...am...earth to Liam?" Leigh-Anne says looking down at my collapsed frame, her gorgeous brown orbs staring holes into my soul. So beautiful. Slowly pushing myself up I give her a smile of reassurance and ask her what she wanted to talk about."Right. Did you know that if we run down this mountain in under a minute it's a sign of good luck?" Leigh-Anne says with her eyes sparkling in hope.
"No." I said already knowing her question.
"But I didn't even ask-"Leigh-Anne objected.
"You were going to ask me whether we should run down this mountain together right? The answer is still no." I said with a strong voice as I see her face change from glare to a pout with puppy dog eyes. Her glistening orbs looking at me as if she was near tears.
"P-pl-please Liam. I really really really wanna go. Please?" She said looking like a little rabbit that needed to be loved and I just couldn't say no could I? As I was just about to give Leigh-Anne my answer, Harry and Jade came.
Frantically running towards us, you could know it was important cause the only things Harry ran for was food and girls. Nothing else."Liam! Leigh-Anne!....it's....Niall and Jesy." Jade said out of breath and looked towards Harry to finish her explanation.
"Niall and Jesy were in a car accident. The bus swerved because to avoid a few people because the break wasn't working and crashed into a wall. Niall is fine and just got a few cuts and bruises but Jesy.....Jesy is in a coma." Harry said looking towards the floor with a voice filled with sadness. Leigh-Anne started to break down so I held her tightly one my arms telling her that everything is going to be fine and Jesy is to strong to die. We quickly made our way down the mountain-hoping it was under a minute- and got a taxi to the hospital.

Niall's POV
As soon as I saw the others arrive the sinking feeling in my heart calmed a little but it still was hurting knowing that I could've saved her from this, if I moved just a second faster. I hit the wall in anger. Damn it! I could've saved her! Why!
I reluctantly greet the others and lead them to Jesy's hospital room. She was like a doll. Lifeless but still her face made my heart skip a beat. What am I doing quoting an Olly Murs song at a time like this?
"Do you know when Jesy could wake up?" Jade asked me and I could tell she was crying from the puffiness and redness of her eyes.
"The doctors said it could be days...months...years... She could never wake up because of the blow she took." I said in sadness and slid my back down the wall with my knees to my chest. If only....

Flashback
I look at Jesy and laugh at how petrified she is. "What? Can I not be scared? They don't offer seat belts this is stupid." She said looking as angry as ever which was still cute in my opinion. The bus started to move slowly and you could see how visibly scared she was so I grabbed her hand.
"It's going to be fine. You're  going to be fine." I said looking at her with reassurance and she smiled back. It was going to be a while so me and Jesy decided to play Rock,Paper,Scissors shoot. It was a tense match as me and Jesy have already won one match each so this was the deciding factor. I look at her and saw a smirk in her face thinking she has already won. Think again little grasshopper. Think again.
"Rock Paper Scissors Shoot!" We both shouted in unison. I pulled scissors she pulled rock and I cursed so many profanities I put the devil to shame.
"So this is what it is to be a sore loser." Jesy laughed as she looked towards me. I stuck my tongue out and she did the same as I was about to say something to Jesy, a blood curdling scream came and a swerve followed in suit.
BANG!!!
The bus and wall connected and most of the windows shattered from the shear force."Jesy? Jesy! Jesy!" I said I've over and over again as I saw her head bleeding and her eyes closed. I was beyond scare and I had no idea what to do. I had a few bruises but it was nothing compared to what happened to Jesy. I was scared.

End Flashback
I then realise I was the only one in Jesy's room so I sat next to her and cried. Cried cause I couldn't protect her. Cried cause she could never wake up. Cried cause I finally realised I could never let her go.

Hello my fellow viewers. Again I'm sorry for not being here for a while but I just want to you to know that there will be weekly updates happening and that I will never forget about this story nor my viewers.
Vote
Comment
And Fan, thanks for all the support