Ten years....!!!!!

Sorry about the short chappies i promise that future chappies will be longer!!! 

Jade's POV

I can't believe we are supposed to live with these idiots for ten freakin years,at least Perrie is happy,she gets to spend  a lot of time with her boyfriend."Whoa Simon I'm not going on tour with these perverts, they might go into our are dressing rooms and spy on us"Leigh-Anne screamed.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea actually"said this boy who name is Harry,that was the last straw so I stood up  grabbed Harry and kneed him in the privates.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!What was that for!!!!"he shouted clutching his privates.

"Ummm I don't know for like insulting our womanhood."I said simply,I heard some snigger's behind me knowing it was the girls.I started to slowly walk  to my seat next to Perrie.

"Now since you guys are going on tour together you will need to live with each other so that you can get to know each other, it might help with youre peforming on stage"said  Simon,I thought working with them was bad but having to live with them that is crossing the line!

So I stood up and ran out of the door,knowing that I couldn't cope anymore all this was all just too much.

Every body'd like to say ssorry for the wait  and the short chapters but I promise it will be better and one more thing could you guys go to this blog please,it is called daizyje1d.blogspot.com.Don't forget though vote comment and fan please hola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):