Our new home.

I am dedicating this chapter to female niall because she told me about how I could improve my story, so I would like to say special thanks to her!!!!

Leigh-Anne's POV

I began to run after her, but Jesy held me back

"She needs sometime alone." she said. So I sat back down and listened to Simon as he began to talk about our new home.

"The house will be cut into two,One for the girls, one for the boys..."

"YAHOO!"I mentally screamed inside my head.

"But you will have to share the same kitchen and dining room and living room."

"Spoke too soon." I mentally said.

"Girls you can now go back home and pack your bags, my limousine will be waiting to take you guys to your new home"Simon informed us as we started to get up from our seats.

*****

It was kind of weird not having Jade with us on the car ride home but as soon as we knew it the car ride was over and we were home, well our old home. I ran into the house to pack my stuff while my friends went to put their stuff in the car I heard someone crying,I knew it was Jade so I followed the cry and found out she was inside my closet."Jade who the hell hides in a closet!! I mean there is more suitable places to hide but in a my closet! why?!!!???!??!?!!"

" I was scared and didn't want anybody to find me in this state"

"Jade I know how you feel but there is no use moping about it so how about we go pack your stuff and go to their houses it may not be that bad and if they try anything,we will beat them up for you"

"Thanks"

"So what are you waiting for lets go get ready!"Soon we were ready to go, so we put are bags inside the limousine and were soon on our way over.

*****

When we were finally at the mansion it looked huge!!! We ran to the front door and rang the bell,you should have guessed that their maid or butler would get it but to my surprise it was Liam who was half naked  so I slapped him,"What was that for?"Liam said.

"Do you have any pride man?!"I said

"No,no I don't."He said

So I slapped him again and said,"Tell your band mates including you to put some clothes on or else things are gonna get ugly." I cracked my knuckles for emphasis which made him whine so he said we should wait here for a second.Some time later,Liam came back with his shirt on and invited us to come in.The place was covered in filth I almost hurled.

Jesy's POV

I started to look around and saw that it was disgusting,"BOYS YOU BETTER GET THIS CLEANED UP OR YOU'RE GONNA GET SERIOUSLY MESSED UP!"I screamed.They were so scared you should have seen their pretty boy faces.Wow , I just found out something interesting these boys can tidy up quick if they are under pressure.So as a reward I made dinner.It wasn't like a master chef fancy dinner but it was nice.

Before we went to our rooms I wanted us to watch a movie."I want to watch toy story!"Louis said,no one else had anything they wanted to watch  we watched toy story and eventually  drifted of on the couch.

Guys I'm sorry for not updating for so long but thank you for waiting,I will update as quick as I possibly can,see ya.