The trip

• Dedicated to I wanna dedicate this to all of my supporters thank yu guys for being with m and

Look guys I know I'm not updating much but highschool is hectic there is just too much to think about so ive taken up clubs and some meditation classes.You should try them the help'Embody the spirit and mind' the teacher said here is the release.

Jesy's POV

I am so freakin boooooored. Nothing to do and I keep on tweeting the same thing but it isn't making me smile nor laugh so I started cuddling into Niall and dozed off because of his warm body heat touching my icy skin."Oooh you cold gurlll."Niall said wagging his finger at me while using this cool african-american accent,I totally see him as a proper comedy performer but when I wake up I know this will all be forgotten.

I soon wake up and find myself on Niall's back. First I think WTF!! But then the whole bits of missing memories all come flooding back.I pretended to sleep for a few minutes until I find contact with a soft and comfortable matress and was out like a light....

Niall's POV

I wake up yawning. I streched my arms. "Dude! Why so freakin loud its like 10am. Ok you have a reason to be loud but there are people sleep.... why are you in my bed." Jesy said as my eyes went as wide as saucers. The only thing I was hinking was to scream and so did Jesy but we did see something amazing. Zayn was wearing a hazmat suit(I don't even know how he freakin got one!), carrying a pan and a fork while Perrie was carrying a ginormous spork but the others what they carried was a phone shouting threats while creeping towards the door.

"Right, lets talk through this slowly, how will half of the stuff your carrying help and Zayn, whats with the hazmat suit?"Jesy and I asked.

"Okay this is officially creep... stop doig that!" This is just to freaky what is with this twinkenisis(see what I did there? No applause? Bah humbug!)powers of ours.

"Well if you wanna know I was cooking ."Zayn said sheepishly. Seriously! What the fudgenuts was she making. I get up and go to shower but then remember, we completely forgot the purpose at hand(what is with me and big words these days?!). I finish quickly and change into my black hi-tops, black chinos, a black shirt and a cross boyish necklace and guess what happens; OMG you wouldn't guess what happened Jesy was wearing the same thing(note the sarcasm dripping like venom.)

Jesy POV

Today we are going to go on excursions. I'm with Niall, Zayn is with Perrie, Harry is with Jade, Liam is with Leigh-Anne and Louis is with Jackie. Typical. Niall and I are going on a bus tour to see sting rays, Zayn+Perrie are going on this couples retreat with Jackie and Louis(eeeereeeew!) while Harry, Jade, Liam and Leigh-Anne are going on a mountain hike, this going to be fun, NOT. As me and Niall entered the bus we sat down and looked for seatbelts only to find out there was nothing. Well please God deliver us from our deaths and let us be sent to heaven; send everyone to heaven when they die to, except Harry, forever shall he rot as the perv he is.

???? POV

This is all Jesy's fault if she wasn't chosen I would have been in little mix and not HER! She is PATHETIC and it will be better if shee is gone for good. Sweet ride Jesy because this will be the very last ride you will ever have.

CRAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!.....

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnn this is the most scariest cliffhanger ever even I was at the edge of my seat as I wrote it. Whats gonna happen? Stay tuned and find out but for now

Vote

Comment

And Fan, I will see you guys, when I see you guys