Twin Look

Jesy's POV

"Why do we look like twins ?!"I shouted. Nobody gave me an answer but Louis gave me a hug saying this is the work of the godess of love,his band mates and my band mates tried to warn him but their was no stopping now. I opened my mouth and bit him on the neck like a vampire,he screamed for his life in pain and scuttled back to his bandmates. "Wow I never thought you were smarter than that Louis, anyways I'm gonna go change." I said.

"Me too."Niall muttered...

Niall's POV

When I finally came downstairs in my black jeans,my red vans,my white shirt and my army jacket Jesy was wearing the exact same thing w hich took all are bandmates by suprise so we went back up again and changed but we had the same thing,black boots,blue skinny jeans and a denim top. We then decided to check each others wardrobe and see wether we had the same everyday clothes and we did! We had no choice but to wear the same clothes because everthing we chose was the same. It was like we had tele-kenetic minds.

When we finally got to the studio, Jesy was amazed, I hope...

Jade's POV

Wow! I have never seen such a studio like this ever.

"This place is cool, I have never ever seen such a BEAUTIFUL studio ever in my life." Jesy said. The studio is so clean and fresh-No Jade, don't think the studio's cool, think of it as not that bad, after all we are the best band not them.

--------------------------------------------------

Wow! I am that good! Just kidding! I think all of yous are great. I've read allI of your stories. I mean some, I can't read all. I'm still in the middle of reading babysitting one direction and black out. And I think you should read this brilliant story called Looking After One Direction.Trust me its not that bad, in my opinion. But te her what youy think she won't be offended. Don't forget to vote comment and fan