Chapter 1: How they met/Growing up together

For John Watson it was a warm sunny day strolling down a park when he suddenly saw a young little lady crying.

"What's wrong little one?" he asked her.

But when the girl looked up to him she started to cry louder.

"Wa- wai- er" Watson who was confused as to what he was going to do just scratched his head while trying to calm down the girl.

"Oy, don't harass small girls" a boy's voice said.

"I wasn't going to-" but when John saw the boy he lost his words.

The boy was just so adorable. He had black hair, blue eyes and wore a eyepatch for some reason. And his sailor outfit only made him seem a lot more cuter. He looked like a little girl himself. At that thought he was almost near to burst out laughing.

Ciel Phantomhive who saw the rude by starting to shake thought he shook in excitement seeing a defenseless little girl. Seeing that made him angry. How dared that pervert even look at her?

"You dare prey on small girls!? You're even worser than- What are you laughing at?"

"Isn't it obvious" a girls voice said behind John. Everyone turned to see another young lady strolling to them. "He's laughing at you Ciel Phantomhive. Probably because you are so cute when you're angry".

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" the young master asked and the girl just rolled her eyes.

"Isn't it obvious" she said with a face saying: are you stupid? "You're wearing high quality clothes a~nd your family crest".

The boy looked at his right shoulder seeing his brooch that had his family crest on. How did she notice so far away from him? he thought to himself. "Now it's only fair if you tell me your name".

The girl only looked at him before a smirk appeared on her face. "Don't wanna".

"HA!"

"Both of you calm down" the blond guy said sternly.

"Tell that to the red tomato kid over there" she said with a smug face.

At this point Ciel was about to explode. Then she did something that surprised them all. The girl went over to the blond girl and patted her head."Good girl, good girl" she chanted and the blond girl became happy again. Though the other two should be happy she stopped crying they just felt like something was wrong with this picture.

"Anyway, I'm John Watson" the blond guy started.

"Your new here, right? Your family just moved in here. Your father is working for the military. Your mother is working as a florist and you have two other siblings. One older and one younger. You like sunshine and are a happy-go-lucky guy. And you like to eat chocolate".

Everyone just stared at the raven-haired girl.

"Ho-w did you know?" John asked bewildered.

The girl stopped patting the other girl and stood up. "You wear a west with lot's of military badges like a boy scout except with real badges. You're likely American because of your accent. You've must've been training with the military seeing as you are quite strong and tall for being ten years old. Also you're standing straight like a soldier right now trying to figure out the person in front of you-not different from trying to figure out an enemy. It wouldn't surprise me if your family has long had been in the military for generations. And you're hands is a soldiers hands though I suppose you haven't killed anyone yet. As for liking chocolate there is a brown stain on your white shirt. But with not a lot of dirt on it. Meaning you've must have eaten chocolate today. The photo that fell out of your pockets earlier revealed the rest".