Chapter 3: Sherlock's in the house!

"SHERLOCK, GET UP!" Mycroft yelled at his little sister.

She moaned in bed. "Go away".

"No, I can't. You're going to Hogwarts today".

She checked her clock. "It's not even six yet. Leave me alone".

He rolled his eyes. "This is precisely the reason why I have to wake you up early. NOW GET UP!"

His little sister ignored him like usual and went back to sleep. An anime irk formed on his head. If the girl didn't listen to what he was saying then he just had to show her. He picked up her weightless body and went to the bathroom were he threw her into the bath. Sherlock's face was drenched with water and she glared at her brother. Then he told one his maids to scrub her clean, and dress her the school uniform, and not allow her to go before they were finished. As their lord they obeyed his every command and started cleaning her.

"Now, that wasn't so bad?" Mycroft told Sherlock half an three hours later.

She kept glaring at him.

"Now it's time to drive you to the train" he smiled and picked her up.

Twenty minutes later they were there and they went together with her stuff through the wall to platform Platform 9¾. There was no one there except for them. He kissed her goodbye and left her like that. She sighed but went into the train. She randomly took a compartment and just sat there waiting. To kill time she decided to read her books that her maid had put into the never ending bag. Sherlock opened it and told the bag the name of the book which it soon jumped up into her hands.

Two hours and forty-five minutes later she finished the book and started hearing the noises of the rest of the world. Regretting immediately she put her hands on her ears. Screams and shouts were heard everywhere. Muttering something she shifted her eyes to something. Soon the compartment door opened.

"Sorry, are the seats taken?" the boy asked.

She studied the boy for a bit before turning her head towards the window. He entered anyway and took the seat opposite of hers. Glancing over to him with a bored eye she could see he was nervous. Suddenly the door opened again. A redheaded boy entered. Of course a Weasley.

"Excuse me do you mind? Everywhere else is full" he said awkwardly.

The raven haired boy looked at her before answering "No, not at all". The Weasley boy took the seat next to the other boy and suddenly his eyes widened. "Bloody hell! You're Harry Potter" he gasped. Sherlock as usual rolled her eyes at the boy. "Yes, I am. How did you know?" Harry asked him. "Well, everybody knows who you are, Harry. You're the boy who live. The one who defeated you-know-who. And that scar of yours is proof". He seemed to think for awhile before asking "Do you mean Voldemort?". Again Sherlock rolled her eyes when the readheaded boy gasped again. "Why? what is it?" Harry asked him. "Harry, no one says you-know-who's name just like that". "Well, I do" he answered him. "I'm Ron by the way. Ronald Weasley but I prefer Ron. And you are?" he turned to face Sherlock who looked boringly at him but didn't answer. When the boy finally figured that he turned to face Harry Potter once again and they started to talk again. They exchanged information about each other, nothing new to Sherlock.

A few minutes later a womans selling candy knocked on the door asking them if they wanted to buy something. Ron who already had something his mother had cooked up for him thanked no. But seeing as his friend wanted candy Harry Potter bought everything on the trailer. And they soon started gobble of everything. Sherlock was pretty amazed by how they could eat up such thing in just a few hours. Harry had asked her if she wanted but she only shook her head and stared out at the window. Though she stared out. It wasn't actually the nature she was staring at. She was staring at Ron and Harry while they talked up until the moment when he was about to some magic spell on his fat rat. The compartment door opened up once more and a bushy haired girl was spotted. "Have you seen a toad here somewhere. A boy named Neville lost one" she said. "No" Ron answered. "Oh, are you doing magic. Let's see then" she closed the door and took a seat next to Sherlock. "Agghem" Ron began "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat into yellow". There was a zap but no, nothing happened except for the rat running up to Harry which made his glasses fall down. Ron tried to catch the rat but it lead to stepping onto his glasses. A loud shattering was heard and following a long awkward silence. "Are you sure that's a real spell?" the bushy girl said. Ron awkwardly looked at Harry who looked blankly back and picked up his glasses. "Well, it's not very good. Of course I've only tried a few spells myself, and they've all worked. For example, Reparo" she said and the broken glasses were fixed. Harry looked amazed by this. "Now that's better right". She notices the bolt scar on his forehead. "Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter... I'm Hermione Granger. And you are" she narrows her eyes at Ron who was put a chocolate piece into his mouth. "Ron Weasley". She frowned "Pleasure. Anyway you two should change into your uniforms. I expect we'll arrive soon". She got up from the seat and left.