Chapter 5: Exposing the annoying Professor Quirell + Ending of season 1

"Wait why are we going to tail Professor Quirell? You can't possibly think that poor stuttering man could be the culprit" Diggory said to Sherlock who only gave him a look that said: 'Believe what you want fool. But once we get proof you will have to kneel down to me'.

"Well, I hate that stuttering fool. And I've always knew he was hiding something. All that stuttering can't possibly fool me. I've already seen through his disguise" Ciel said sadistically.

"Okay, okay. I get now why we have to pursue him, frankly I saw through little his disguise the moment he tried to hide something big with his stuttering. But I don't get why we have to follow Potter, Gringer and Weasley too" John said while raising an eyebrow at the eccentric girl.

"My dear Watson you can't possibly think we shall face him head on. No, my dear. I just want to find out something interesting. And I wonder about the prophecy of the boy. About what those three are really looking for. Besides we're gonna need him in order to defeat that stuttering fool" she said like she was talking to herself. They didn't understand her and only looked at her weirdly. "Now then Three to one. We win. Now let's act. Chop, chop" she said and told them her plan through thoughts. Cedric who only got the club ring now got surprised at the voice he was hearing inside his head and almost screamed like a fool.

While Cedric Diggory and Ciel Phantomhive followed the three first years, John Watson and Sherlock Holmes followed Quirell.

Cedric and Ciel found the three first years go to the forbidden door at third floor. Though they were beneath an invisibility cloak they could see through it with the help from the smeared cream on their eyes, John had created. It allowed them to see through literally everything if they wanted to. Ciel who was blushing because he could see Hermione's naked body almost got caught staring at her. But since he quickly hid behind a wall she didn't.

"What is it Hermione?" Harry Potter whispered to her.

"No it's nothing. I thought I saw something... never mind" and with that they entered the black room. "Lumos" they heard the girl spell out before the door closed.

The two second years looked at the door for awhile and waited before trying to get in. Unfortunately it was locked so they tried with 'Alohomora'. Fortunately it opened and they stepped in.

Following behind them, Cedric and Ciel quickly entered the room...

Meanwhile John and Sherlock had been following Professor Quirrell into a chamber where the mirror of Erised stood. 

Sherlock: This mirror...
John:  What you've been here before?
Sherlock: No, not exactly her but I've seen the mirror before. We have one similar at home. But this means he really must be desperate to find the stone.
John just looked at her as they watched in silence Quirrell talking to himself. 

At some point Harry had came running into the room and stood face to face now with him. Sherlock and John watched the scene but in different views. While John was watching Harry with concern, Sherlock wished that she had brought some popcorn and watched the scene like it was a movie. Quirrell took off his turban and took everyone but Sherlock in surprise when a face showed on the back of his head. The face started talking creepily and it didn't take long before John and Sherlock knew who it was. Voldemort tried to persuade Harry to tell what he saw in the mirror and it was so easy to see what Harry had seen. That boy's got no poker face. Voldemort tried to threaten him and persuade him to tell him where the stone was but no Harry didn't give up...