Epilogue

Okay, guys. I know that I can actually continue this story. But I would only like to tell any of you that if you want you are allowed to continue this story. I am just skipping time and going to the ending immediately because I simply do not want to waste time. I might write extra chapters in the future when I feel like it but for now I will just say that this story is completed. And the reason is because I have so many other stories to write. 

---------------------------------------------Epilogue-----------------------------------------------

It had been five years since the chosen ones defeated Voldemort and one year since Harry Potter proposed to Sherlock Holmes. Their wedding was grand and all close family and friends were invited. Although they had only planned for family members and friends to be invited to their wedding but because of Sherlock's title and Harry Potter's fame their wedding just couldn't escape the eyes of the media. 

On the aisle in front of Mycroft Holmes stood a woman wearing a punk-steam-wedding dress that could rival a royal princess's wedding dress but would actually win if there was ever a contest. Her black hair was decorated with purple and blue flowers. The man on her left wore a simple white costume. The same man that was know vowing:

"I did not believe in love when I was young. I dreamed of being loved by my parents. When I later knew how much they loved me and how much they loved each other I hoped I would find someone to love too. Someone who would accept all my flaws and embrace all the good in me. Someone who would see me for me and for not the fame or wealth I had. You, Sherlock were the first for me. First in everything. The first one who I fell in love with and who sent me letters when I got none. The first who taught me how to truly forgive. The first one to accept me for me and saw all my flaws but could accept them anyway. You embrace all the good in me and nurture it. For that I thank you. That's why I Harry promise - to not anyone else but you - that I will cherish and love you in times of need and darkness until I take my last breath and watch you over from the other side", Hary swore holding her hand and kissing it. 

"To be honest Harry I do not know what to say after your amazing vow. But I guess I will only have to tell you the truth. The first time I met you I thought you were a pitiful being and thought it was better if you had died....", Sherlock began and people gasped but if you were someone who knew her you wouldn't be so surprised.

"That way you wouldn't have to suffer so many hardships that you had to. I mean we all had to suffer but you were one of those that suffered the most. And honestly I kind of expected you to turn to the dark side but despite everything you had to go through you held your head up high. You fought for what you believed in. You fought for your friends and loved ones even when it was truly killing yourself. That's why I fell in love with you. You are a hero even without all those titles people give you and even if you weren't a hero I think I would still love you perhaps even more since I have a thing for bad boys... but back to the point today I am glad you're still alive. Otherwise you wouldn't be here with me today and we wouldn't have the baby I have now inside of me", She said as she put her palm softly on his cheek as she stared at his adoring eyes. "That's why I'm glad fate - if there is one - chose you to be my companion and love for life. I, Sherlock, promise you Harry - and only you -  that I will love and cherish you in this life-time of during needs and dark hours until I take my last breath and gets reincarnated".

By the time she had finished her speech Harry was in tears and so were Lucy who married Ciel Phantomhive about a year ago. Hermione dated Cedric Diggory and he was planning on proposing to her. Ron Weasly somehow got some luck and married the school beauty Cho Chang. Ginny found herself interested in Neville Longbottom when he got older. They are now married and expecting their first child. John Watson had long been married to his love Mary. Sirius and Remus are together and raising an adopted child.

Mycroft then pronounced Harry and Sherlock husband and wife as they kissed each other deeply while people around them cheered.

Now they all lived happily ever after....

The End~