To Be The Only Cheetah

Speckle POV*

So this is me and my life. My name is Speckle you can tell me all you want that it's a weird name. I have another weird thing which I'm gonna say quick. I am change into a cheetah. Names not so weird now is it.

My entire family is like that part animal. We live in a pack with people just like us. My mom is a lioness while my dad is a hawk. My little brother Drew is an eagle while my baby sister Evelyn is unidentified. That means she her tattoo that identifies what animal you are is too small to see.

I have brown hair and blue eyes. Drew has blond hair and blue eyes. Evelyn is the cutest with red hair and green eyes and no she is not adopted us animals just look different.

Now on to some serious love stuff. Each half animal has a mate or your perfect pair. After you meet them you can shift to your animal at will before all you can have is your key characteristics. I am sixteen still without my mate. I hope I will at least meet him before my brother meets his.

I guess that's all that needs to be said about me. So this is my story please read on.

---------------------------------------------

This is my first story so no stealing and don't be mean. I hope you all enjoy!