Chapter 16

A/N: thank you so much guys for helping me reach 270+ followers. You guys are the only reason why I continue to become a good writer. I apologize though if I keep updating late, I've been busy with school so please try to understand that. And I feel awful, but still I will put my health on the line for the smiles of my nekos (nickname for followers/readers) now,go on and read the chapter . :)

~

Chapter 16

The girls stood still as they felt their lips being kissed. Without any hesitation, they pushed the princes away. This confused the boys and it made them think that they still hate them. "I'm sorry, but please understand that we've been through so much..." Blossom began as tears threatened to fall.

The princes exchanged regretful looks as the continued to speak. "We forgive you... But, we're not sure what to believe now.. " Bubbles said sadly as she placed both hands on her chest. And a long pause followed.

Before any words were exchanged, they heard the familiar soft voice of their mother. The girls turned back and was glad to see their mother. She was still beautiful even if she was in the human world and Blossom was definitely sure that she'll be able to steal the hearts of many men.

Luna smiled at her daughters as they ran to her and gave her a loving embrace. The princes looked at each other before leaving the family to discuss a few matters since they had their own discussion.

Meanwhile~

Princess Sarah let out a frustrated yell before crashing into her bed. She was tired of not capturing the heart of Prince Brick. She thought that she was close, but NOOOO the sea wench has to ruin things for her.

And Princess Sarah was pretty sure her sisters were NOT happy at all when the three sea monsters came back to their lives.

"I am tired of this! When will Prince Brick be in my arms?!" she yelled angrily as hot tears began to roll down her face. All she ever wanted in life was to find someone to love her, but the universe seemed to have prevented that.

She then thought of a plan. A plan that will finally get the love of her life. All she needed was to call their 'step parents'. Princess Sarah gave out a sinister grin before walking out her room as a hot mess.

Back to the girls~

Luna and her daughters were walking down the sandy shore of the beach. They have been talking about some love problems that girls are facing. And what better way to get answers is having a lecture with your mother.

"You girls are really oblivious..." Luna giggles before continuing "Maybe I repeated this a few times already but it doesn't matter... But the princes truly love you.. I've seen it, after you three left, they sent the princesses back and ordered the guards to search for you..." Luna said and gave them a gentle smile.

The girls thought about it and it made them feel loved. They felt sorry for the princes and decided to give them a second chance.

But before any words were exchanged, something crashed into the sandy shore. They were all startled and dust began surrounding them. The family then started coughing and swatting the sand away from them.

Buttercup was the first to open her eyes and she regret opening them once her vision cleared. Standing in front of them were their stepparents. But something was wrong. They both were grinning evily, displaying their sharp fangs and blood shot eyes.

Luna stood infront of her daughters. Even if it was useless, she would sacrifice for her daughters. "What are you doing here?" Luna asked bitterly as she glared at the two.

The two sea demons chuckled. "We just want to get the girls... We just got orders from the princesses.." their 'stepmother' said with a demonic voice. "Now Monica, we shouldn't spoil them the whole plan~" their 'stepfather' said making Monica purr.

"You won't take my daughters!" Luna exclaimed, making the sea demons laugh. "What are you going to do? You're helpless in your human form!" Monica said as she pointed at Luna. The mother glared and looked at the sea.

"Now Mizuki!" Luna yelled.

And suddenly, they were caged by a water barrier. The well known sea witch stepped out the water. The sea demons hissed at the sight of the sea witch.

"I knew you were up to no good..."

~
A/n: things are just getting started guys! The battle between the princesses and the girls! ^_^ I'm sorry if I didn't mention anything about the stepparents being sea demons. I just had a headache yesterday so please forgive me for not doing a good job. I'm trying to find a way to end this fanfic with a blast so yeah.. I decided on a fighting scene.