chapter 18

Chapter18-Tails of Uchiha and Uzumaki part 3

(3rd p.o.v)

Yugao leapt into the air, spinning and kicking Fu aside then pursuing her.

Ryuu leapt to his left as countless weapons of all types rained down where he had been then in a trail after him. Ryuu sprinted around the roof, the weapons following. When he had said they should end the fight, he hadn't expected Aeron to leap onto the roof of a higher building and begin unloading every weapon he had sealed on his person in an attempt to skewer Ryuu. Ryuu finally flipped over, firing a barrage of Wind Style Air Bullets into the air, blocking the last of the weapons which fell to the street below, the ongoing battle, seemingly an invasion, between Leaf Village shinobi and a combination of Sand and Sound village shinobi having finally reach them.

Aeron landed inside the circle of roof that had no weapons, directly across from Ryuu, and began making hand seals. Ryuu mirrored him, feeling his chakra reserves being nearly empty.

"Fire Style, Dragon Flame Bomb!" Aeron shouted.

"Fire Style, Dragon Flame Bomb!" Ryuu repeated, both exhaling a massive stream of flames.

The flames formed two flaming dragons and the two jutsus crashed into each other in a massive fiery explosion. As the smoke began to settle, Ryuu drew his tanto again just as Aeron sprinted out of it with a large broadsword held in both hands. He slashed at Ryuu and Ryuu bent backwards out of the way, creating a Flame Sword on his left hand and slashed at Aeron, forcing him to leap back just long enough for Ryuu to form a Wind Blade and let the Flame Sword fade.

Aeron stabbed at Ryuu and Ryuu stepped forward, moving the blade just enough to his left for it to miss before transitioning his block into a stab, the blade piercing Aeron's heart.

Sand exploded into the air from where Gaara had been after Naruto and his two thousand clones had blasted him with two thousand punches. All of Naruto's clones were destroyed, Naruto narrowly escaping being hit as well. The Sand twisted together, forming a massive raccon-looking creature made out of sand.

"So that's it, the monster inside of him," Naruto muttered.

"Well what do you know," Gaara spoke from the behemoth without its mouth moving. "I never thought you would bring this out of me!"

The behemoth raised its right arm and sand shot up around Naruto, forming a cocoon around him, blocking out the entire world to him. All he could hear was the dull roar of sand rubbing against sand beside his ears. He squeezed his eyes closed, reaching up to wipe blood from his lip before lowing his hand, the cocoon tightening.

"This is the end for you," Gaara stated. "Sand Buria-"

"Summoning Jutsu!" Naruto shouted, the sand exploding off as a massive cloud of smoke shot into the air, leaving Naruto atop a massive toad wearing a happi vest and holding a massive pipe in its mouth with a massive blade hung at its waist.

The toad was roughly the same size as the creature Gaara had become, but he doubted it would be anywhere near as powerful.

"What the...not you again," the Toad complained looking up at Naruto. "What is this? Huh?"

He looked forward at Gaara and simply sat there for a moment.

"Well will you look at that," the toad mused. "Shukaku the Sand Spirit."

"Whatta ya say?" Naruto asked. "Will ya fight alongside me today Chief Toad?"

"Take a hike," the Toad snorted. "Why go out of my way to mess with a guy like him? What am I, an idiot?"