Chapter 19

Jared

It's been a month since camp ended. I continue to wake up and hope to be back in my cabin at camp but sadly that hasn't happened.

As soon as I got back Bill drove me home so I could put up my stuff. He then brought me to my audition for the western movie. I got the part so now I am Cameron from New Mexico who falls for the beautiful girl named Mary  and they live happily ever after or something like that.

I haven't really been paying attention. I just say my lines and hope it seems like I mean them. I haven't been able to truly focus on anything though. Not since camp ended.

My life has gone back to normal and people just thought I was shooting a movie in Antarctica or something. I learned my sister had won a few equestrian competitions.

She loves to ride. Maybe I should go back to camp next year and bring Taylor with me. But Taylor rides English and they ride western at camp.

The movie I'm shooting now may even be better than life: it sucks, and that movie was amazing. Love in Mew Mexico's plot is cliche. the characters are stupid. The casting is horrible (other than me) but I'll like it more just because it was the reason I went to camp.

I had held onto that picture that Sarah had given me and framed it. It sat on my bedside table so I saw it every morning as I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. It's Amazing how I see two of the most wonderful things I have ever known at the same time every morning.

Bill had taken me to Starbucks to get some coffee before we started shooting again that morning. 

"So I was thinking..." Bill said and I realized I wasn't listening as I was thinking about camp, " you haven't really been the same since you got back. Did you like that camp?"

I looked up from my cup of White Mocha and said "I did. I really did."

Bill suddenly smiled "great. So how are you enjoying the movie so far?" When would bill shut up? I don't want to talk.

"Great." I said in sarcastic tone.

"What?"

"Honestly? It sucks. Everything about it sucks." I blurted. I know I said before that I loved it but I only like that it was my reason for going to camp.

"Do you still want to be in it?" I knew Bill was really hoping I'd say yes so I said "Yeah."

"Good. "

Bill's phone started to ring and he answered it. I just sat there in my seat drinking my drink. I listened to his conversation because what else was I supposed to do?

A smile had grown on his face since he answered his phone. He giggling like a little school girl. He said "ok Baby." Giggled some more, said " I love you too.Bye." And he hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"No one." He replied.

"No one?"

"Ok someone.." I gave him a look that told him he needed to explain.
"While you were gone I needed something to do so I joined this dating website and I met this girl named Petunia. We've been out on a couple dates. I think she may be the one."

I smiled "that's great! I'm really happy for you."

He giggled again "hehe yeah." He looked down At his watch "OH Crap! We're late! Come on we have to go!" We ran out of Starbucks and raced to the studio so I wasn't too late.

AN

Ok I know this was a pretty short chapter and guys guess what!'only two more chapters left. I'm Sad that it's almost over, yet excited to see what you guys will say

Love y'all!

Happy reading!!